Lemmings...

KHinfcube22

This is not talking about the animal...or the game...I am going to take over the world...My goverment shall be the Hegemony Of Lemmings...At the moment, we (technically I,) are called just the "Lemmings"...We strive for world peace by domination...Who thinks I can amke it?...Probably none of you....But give your opinions....

I don't think so, because

A) Lemmings always die

B) lemmings are rodents

3) I'm taking over the world, with fire-breathing hamsters and rabid chickens

O_o) Faf or blike will probably announce their aspirations of world domination, ban everyone, and realize that I am far superior and better suited for the job

I even put them in listed form. aren't you special

I DIDN'T MEAN THE ANIMALS!!!!....I call us, (or me), the Lemmings because we follow our leader blindly...I am the leader...

Ok, heres my plan...Find corruption in every major goverment, and a few semi-major gov....exploit the corruption, (If no corruption, make some using secret followers inside the gov.)...and show it to the public...while using an online alias, I'll show the world a better way of goverment...I'll unite all the goverments under one hegemony...Then I'll turn dictator and rule the world!!!!.....or something or other...I go the "Shadow of the Hegemon" Peter Wiggin way....I can be very persuasive sometimes....I think....LEMMING SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!!....

Dudde said in post #2 :

O_o) Faf or blike will probably announce their aspirations of world domination, ban everyone, and realize that I am far superior and better suited for the job

The execrable regimes which bestride this hoary rock shall be expropriated and reigned over by the efflugent Fafalone who will one day step forth with a cogent ukase heralding the inception of a oneiric epoch which shall forever fill the lacunas of existence ...this is the kismet of humanity.

..btw psygnosis is the software company that made the original Lemmings game.

fafalone said in post #12 :

The execrable regimes which bestride this hoary rock shall be expropriated and reigned over by the efflugent Fafalone who will one day step forth with a cogent ukase heralding the inception of a oneiric epoch which shall forever fill the lacunas of existence ...this is the kismet of humanity.

GAH!!!!! big words... my feeble... 16 year old... mind... can't... resist.........

:toilet:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

can't resist!... GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

all hail Dudde, god of hypnotism over the internet

seriously though. can you, like, tell me what that meant...

semi-seriously, i wonder how many people would be hypnotized by reading that (or listening to someone say it)

no, that's only because you half educate the ones who go to school, teaching them things like "modern day speech giving for the dictator" and "1001 ways to take over the world."

come on faf, seriously, that's the BEST you could do?! :eek:

she said BIG words!

Well then to defend my honorificabilitudinitatibus, I shall not make floccinaucinihilipilification of your request and express in a way befitting a sesquipedalian, that the root of my previous post comes from disdain of the antidisestablishmentarianistic government we now have and my own antitranssubstantiationalist views.