SFN Christmas logo

Dak

Which 2 logos?

Yours and dak's?

And not BigMoosie's or bascule's? Well, actually, I spose not... it kinda has political/religious implications, as much as I have no problem with a Magen Dovid as the logo I don't really know if it's appropriate.

And either/any way, yeah go for it with the randomiser, sounds cool!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aah, we can play with the contrast and if Dak likes it then that's good enough for me!

Maybe we could make 1 or 2 more if there is gonna be a randomiser... we could include one with snowman + Chanukiah or something like that.

I'd like to try and make a SFN logo... I'm a n00b at photoshop, but what the hell!

MY only problem is, the original SFN logo is no longer there to modify! Perhaps you can post the original, dave? much obliged, thank you.

yes i concer. by the way ecoli, when did you learn to animate?

about 3 years ago I took a webpage design class at school, and we learned a bit about photoshop and imageready. What I've done here is pretty much the furthest extent of my knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to be the one to mention it, but maybe it's time to put the original icon back... christmas is over. :'-( It's kind of like that neighbor who, come valentines day, still has those damn christmas tree lights up.

• 10 months later...