Great Stories of Fafalone Behind the Wheel

fafalone

I'll be using this thread to post stories about driving around in my 2001 Mustang GT MT.

Story 1: Road Rage

I was driving up to Sarasota, I'm in the left lane stuck behind traffic doing 10 under the speed limit. A stretch in the right lane opens up, so I shift into it. No sooner than I get fully in the lane and pull past the first car, someone cuts me off to the point where I have to really slam on the brakes hard. My mother is in the car with me, and immediately starts warning me about saying anything to this cretinous jackass. So I shift back into the left lane and go around him, and as I'm passing, I stay true to my word and don't say anything, just giving him the finger. He just sat there looking like a dumbass. I pull away from him and look in the rear view mirror, and he's giving me the finger. Infuriated at this insolence, I slam on my brakes, roll down the passenger window, and yell "Nice driving idiot." Well, that would have satisfied me, but he decided to further escalate the situation by yelling at me to grow up. So I just go off on the cretin, screaming "Learn to f_ drive you f_ f_, I'll f_ing kill you piece of s_". Well he was scared out of his mind and pulled off the road, victory for me! The cost of this victory: my mom will never ride in the car with me driving again.

Story 2: 10MPH on an empty road is not cool

I'm driving home from a race against an SRT-4, which I unfortunately lost by a full car length only hitting 85 in the quarter, I end up behind this Camry. It's 10:15 at night on an empty road, and he decides the 25MPH speed limit is too quick for his taste, so drives 10MPH. The road had too many blind curves to safely pass, so the next course of action: tailgate the jackass. After a minute of this, he slams on his brakes to get me to back off. I retaliate by honking at him. Next, he pulls off the road to let me pass, and proceeds to get on my bumper and turns on his high-beams and yells out "You p_!" Rather than deal with this blatant display of homosexuality, I take a turn. He attempts to follow me, but my 18 second acceleration to 120 quickly loses his crappy car.

Stay tuned for further incidents of Fafalone Behind the Wheel!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, thats fafalone alright

he was scared out of his mind and pulled off the road, victory for me! The cost of this victory: my mom will never ride in the car with me driving again.

ROFL. somehow driving brings out the worst display of rage.

Except on narrow roads. And bends. And pedestrian crossings. And cobbles. And in adverse conditions. And near schools. And for cars that can't make that speed. And for cyclists. And for people who need to drive faster to make their deadlines. And for learners.

Etc.

However, 10mph on an empty road is not cool.

eh..I'm with faf on this one...people drive too slow...I usually have a bit o' fun with tailgaters (even my own mother) and I've already taken the policy of not driving with my mother in the car...damn side-back-seat drivers (you'd think she were teaching me to drive =/ )

I almost posted some pictures from an automobile accident from my EMT cd-rom, but I decided this wasn't really the place :)

Just imagine a body ejected from a vehicle and subsequently crushed when the vehicle rolled over him.

rotten.com has some good examples last time I was with my uncle when he went there.

hmm...things like that don't really bother me as much as most people, but you have a point;)

15 over faf? you should never fall below at least twice the posted speed limit, otherwise you are holding up society

Originally posted by fafalone

I got it about 4 weeks ago. I love it.

And theres no way an NSX could beat my car... maybe a v6 mustang, but not a v8

Of course it can...on a racetrack!

lolz

or with plenty of NOSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahaa

:P

Originally posted by fafalone

Tomorrow night there's a big street race, I'm sure to post a story about it :)

Can't wait

Just wondering, are there alot of ricey cars in your whereabouts ( ie. in Eaglewood Florida )

ie. altezzas, fart can exhausts, etc.

Yeah. That's about it too. I've only seen a couple other GTs around here... 1 cobra in the entire area... and nothing faster.

ALot of the ricers have wings so big if you put it on upside down you could fly right off the ground.

There's no one who will be able to challenge me tomorrow night... except the guy in the SRT-4 :/