Is astrology a science

Genady

Just funny. Reader's Digest has published an article entitled, 50 Science Trivia Questions People Always Get Wrong (With Answers) (rd.com).

They could add a 51st question, "Is astrology a science?"

According to their own first paragraph, the answer is, yes:

Many interesting facts in all areas of the sciences like biology, astrology, and physics can be turned into fun trivia questions.

42 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

I reside in the Aquarian/Piscean part of the Zodiac, so I'm more logical than the other zones. It's rubbish.

According to the Yankovic horoscope, you should try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus. You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say.

I'm a Feces.  It's a small constellation located under Taurus.  We enjoy bullshitting.

I could see testing the hypothesis that there are seasonal effects on people (being born when it's cold and days are short, versus when the pollen and humidity is thick), but the names of imaginary shapes formed by stars wouldn't have much to do with it.  And the effect would be reversed, calendar-wise, in the S hemisphere.

1 hour ago, swansont said:

I’m a Gemini, so I never know what to expect

One of my children is a Gemini and fits the description disturbingly well.  I have rarely had a phone conversation with him shorter than two hours.  

1 hour ago, StringJunky said:

I reside in the Aquarian/Piscean part of the Zodiac, so I'm more logical than the other zones. It's rubbish.

Not well-versed in the lore, but aren't Virgos supposed to be pretty logical?  Anyway, yes, rubbish.