A Warning you have received has matured and was removed

Dear yourdadonapogos' date='

A warning you have received for violating Science Forums and Debate Rules has been removed by the Forums team. The removed warning concerned:

[b'] Flaming [/b]

(Warning Type = Flaming)

The post for which you were warned, and whose warning has now been removed, can be seen here:

Warned Post

With this warning being removed, 10 point(s) have been removed from your total.

Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 0 point(s).

Please reply back if you have a dispute.

this is the 8billionth time i have gotten this PM.

The warning is given by staff; the email regarding the warning is automated, as is keeping track of when the points mature and expire.

We're working on a system which renders electrical shocks to those who abuse the system. There are some hardware problems involved. In the near future, make sure to check the YES box when asked if you'd like to order our new SFN headbands with USB cable attachments.

Dear yourdadonapogos' date='

A warning you have received for violating Science Forums and Debate Rules has been removed by the Forums team. The removed warning concerned:

[b'] Spamming [/b]

(Warning Type = Spamming)

The post for which you were warned, and whose warning has now been removed, can be seen here:

Warned Post

With this warning being removed, 4 point(s) have been removed from your total.

Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 0 point(s).

Please reply back if you have a dispute.

i keep getting this one now. and it was removed before the last one.

i still don't think that was spam, though. it is just as valid as Christianity. imo, if FSM gets a spam warning, so should God, but that isn't what this thread is about.

Sorry this is taking so long, but I'm having a bit of trouble identifying why the system is doing what it's doing. I thought that by removing that particular problem, it might admit the solution. However, obviously that didn't work. I shall look into it.

• 2 weeks later...