My Explanation of Black Holes

RefractiveReflective

I came up with this odd equation to explain the Tunneling Effect that exists at the event horizon of a black hole. -1<=0=>(-10)+11 This may not adhere to any standard format. I typed this up awhile back and don't want to edit it. I'll type up a better version with some art. I would like feed back, you may as well save "you're wrong."

On the surface -1=0=1 cancels out and is mathematically sound.

I will do my best to clarify this concept. My math was derived while doing paintings and research on the paranormal. My methods would be considered scientific nonsense. Much of my data was derived from tearing through every layer of reality in my imagination. Hence, I see things visually in shapes and patterns in my mind.

I will focus on the primary concept of -1<=0=>(-10)+11. The -1 is the original state of reality, an infinite outward pull not constrained. This leads to -1<=0 as reality expanded outward, it reached a point of balance, we would recognize as nothing. The first -1 represents the “less than nothing” state of reality initially.

When nothing was generated simultaneously, the equation continued -1<=0=>(-10)+11.

The -10 is an expanse of negative pull created after nothing and with the 11.

This would be the big bang. We exist between the -10 and 11, the 1 remaining representing our total universe.

At this point, I speculate the 0 in -10, would be written the same way as the original.

-1<=0=>-1-1<=0=>(-10)+11. This represents a sheathing effect, each universe tunneling into the next.

Light and darkness existing simultaneously and in a banded pattern. While the universe appears spherical, that is only a 3-dimensional representation.

---(-1)(-1)(-1)---(1)(1)---

-------(1)(1)---(-1)(-1)(-1)---

---(-1)(-1)(-1)----(1)(1)---

This format demonstrates positive energy that exists within these negative energy pockets. A '-1' is counted omnidirectionally. A cubic intersection.

This existence is simultaneous, every '1' represented by (-1)(-1). This negative pull is infinite, so is the energy generation from it. There is never any data loss, only generation.

The universe is tunneling forward in time. The point of the original split will eventually be devoid of energy and a new universe will open, ours now a band around it. That said, I've kind of been procrastinating on this. I'm not sure if my Grand Unified Theory will take a week or a year. Feel free to beat me to it. I will take my hoverboard prebuilt and my laser swords assembly required.

Blackholes exist as the negative pulling force between 8 cubic tesseracts. Gamma-ray bursts happen as these tesseracts naturally expand, the last burst of light are these cubes corners intersecting before splitting apart. The space between these cubes corners splitting eventually reaching the nothing state that will generate a new universe within our current universal strand.

Blackholes exist as an Omni-directional negative pull from our perspective.

Each black hole is a data storage device, but it does not store data. Anything entering into a black hole is reduced to basic format, ensuring the maximum possible amount of universes be generated. Each bit of data or positive energy is a potential expanding point that would eventually tunnel in on itself and create a new universe tesseract. These shapes are formed naturally by the expansion of the negative pull.

The human mind is an example of an infinite negative pull, the unlimited potential to expand into the darkness within; while generating light in the form of electric impulses. Human memory is near infinite because it experiences the same static expansion as the universe.

There is a generally shared frame rate between any universe. The amount of new generation would be limitless, best described as a Rainbow Sheen Choas Flicker Resonance.

Positive energy exists in a state of pure vibration, growing into infinities as the endless negative pull attempts to balance itself.

Nothing is a state that is inevitably split into positive energy by the cubic intersections generated by endless initial generating points of omnidirectional negative vacuums. I believe the total amount of intersections would be 24, each corner of the cube casting out and in 3 sides of a cube, which interweaves with the 3 sides of a cube cast out and in by each other corner.

These corners are blackholes to us, each one would be helping to stabilize reality. We would be interwoven with everything in existence. The spiral pattern formed in many places as matter pulls in on itself provides what I call a "light sheath" allowing both to exist. As light is produced it stabilizes the patterns of dark strands.

Looking out at the night sky, we often perceive a layer of black. From that view, I would use the tiny strand of light connecting a person to the past as an example. All those tiny strands of light connect a person all the way to that past, no matter how far. The light we cast out, bounces equally far into the future. An endless chain.

An astronaut beyond the Earth's atmosphere would say that space looks white. The stars and galaxies producing a sheen of light. From that view, I would use the tiny wobbles of darkness between them, to represent we are equally connected through dark strands.

At this point, a person would perceive the light coming in a straight line, always somehow destined for their eye to catch.

This is where I must describe a Chaos Frequency Intersection. Straight lines are hard to come by in reality.

Take every step combined with every action, including the shapes a person would make while spinning on the Earth in its orbit around the sun; this is what I call a Chaos Connection. That strand of light moves in a curved pattern itself; as it experiences framerate movement and negative pull; it is interwoven at each frame. The strand itself bending in accordance with the overall resonance patterns being generated.

Each strand flickers from light or dark, both existing simultaneously, based on the relative positioning of everything else. These strands extend through all time, like a shadow or beam of light.

When these strands no longer exist in a section of space reaching the Zero State, a new universe opens at the same fractal level we experience.

Universes exist in larger and smaller formats, never intersecting and all continuing to grow as the overall Resonance Harmonic increases.

A small universe would expand to reach the size of our own. Our own universe will expand through the stages of larger format bands. Each strand in the larger format made from spaced out universal bubbles, tunneling in all directions into further universe generation.

4 minutes ago, RefractiveReflective said:

My math was derived while doing paintings and research on the paranormal.

I would like to see your paintings; paranormal research ( ghostbuster ? ), I can do without.
The rest is gibberish, and playing with numbers.

A 'model' is supposed to allow you to make predictions, and let you to check those predictions against observations.
And while we don't have 'observations' of the tunneling effect producing Hawking Radiation, we base our best ( and accepted ) guesses on known Physics.
( entropy, thermodynamics and quantum mechanics )
Hence, known as 'educated' guesses; everything else is WAG.

I have a few paintings with brief versions of the story on my insta @Keeney.jacob

IMO this may already be known math, or the effect at least.  I derived much of my math while astral projecting, and I can't even remember when I got that formula, I just knew it was important and I battled my way from Hell to Heaven busting up some ghosts.  Source for the equation - Stephen Hawking, Founder of the Ghost Science Center.  The place somehow got smashed up, motha fucka didn't want to talk or cave to torture.  Somehow Neil deGrass Tyson is up there and I managed to get some knowledge in a hostage situation.

I will, I busted black holes while ghost hunting. I'll take a piss on some degrees sooner or later.  But you can wait till I dabble in product proofs.  I will also being drawing out the higher dimensions in order, since I can visually see them.

For context:  How to Divide By Zero - Explained for laymen.  Understand, I am currently re writing math, it may never pan out but all is a mental exercise to me.

1/0= Undefined - site my bad math all you want I'd start with yours here. Definition of Zero, 1-1=0  2-2=0, producing a canceling effect.

1/0= -1 it's mirror neuron

1/0 = 1/1-1 = -1

I call this basic math but you all do you. 2/0 = -2

3/0 = -3

An inverted absolute value in our current system perhaps.  My investigation always continues.  My research uses an all angles approach.  Dust off those old text books you are certain don't contain the right answers tho.  I'll be Bustin' Ghosts.

That's fair enough, I wasn't sure what practical application this might have.  But thought it might slot in somewhere.  I basically wove this wild theory through out random reddit comments to deep for me to even sift through.  I didn't even re-read this, assuming someone may see immediate value where I didn't.

As I said, you want to wait for all the answers from me, feel free to keep waiting trash.

I'll take a look at Corona Virus I guess, may be out of my depth - is there any place data is actually compiled?  If not I can tell you why science takes so long and I may as well re-write it.

Edited by RefractiveReflective
non yo business

I will just try to give a clear explanation of black holes, I honestly did not even re-read what I typed the first time.  Was just tossing it out there, and every time I do I am putting a little pressure on the science community to stop my ghost whisper theories once and for all.

Universe begins with infinite factual patterns of negative pull. Proof:  Any quark has gravity, gravity is negative pull against the entire universe.  The weight of the entire universe compresses the quark.  A universal atmosphere of 1, or 1 universe in total.  I would use that as my starting pressure, correctly applied as infinite -1's.

The universe exists in many formats depending on view point.  Literally not one of them is wrong, if we could we would archive every thought.  I compare this to getting an accurate historical evolution record without needing every fossil from every animal.  If we had every fossil of everything, this would be representative of the infinite 2D slide show happening around us, or more behind in us the past.  These slides are resolved in a Dark Energy Wake Trail where whatever possibilities that might of happen can happen. This is were -1<=0=>(-10)+11 comes in.  The 0 represents what I call a Zero Sleeve.  This prevents realities from being destroyed and allows for one to exist in relatively the same position simultaneously.  Relative because the "empty" space between molecules is being filled up from past and future moments that exist simultaneously, though distanced by time.  This is part of the frame work.

The dream state when sleeping for humans explains much of reality.  We have a simulation in our minds, memory storage is infinite because it uses the same dark energy twister process as does everything.  The black hole in our minds is in 2D, but even that is enough to get the full effects.  A black hole in space is in 3D because it is infinite 2D slides rotating in a Dual Twister format, I say that for simplicity, not full accuracy.  The twisters then go in opposite directions in what we would believe to be "anti-matter" but dark energy does not cancel or interact based on direction.  The gravity on Earth does not pull to the center, but through it, one end of the universe to the other, and is counter balanced by the opposite.  This creates a banded pattern of light and dark reflected anywhere.  Studying the way light reflects and refracts on almost anything, and getting that fractional math pattern formulated, will probably produce real holograms overnight.

Tesseracts: 4D space: Identical to a Rubics cube, every corner is rounded, 20 black holes in total - One at each corner intersection and one on both sides of each square panel.  The square panels all have a Zero Sleeve.  Infinite negative pull allows the same construct to be maintained and be duplicated in a variety of manners. The inside is this pattern duplicated fractals up and down, separated by time and a nothing pocket.  A shadow is 2D, the only thing in reality I have determined to fit my criteria, that makes light 3D, the other dimensions exist to allow for grey matter production.

The universe starts as omni-negative pull, no time exists but infinity does, this allows for a small patch of nothing to be generate by the slightest wobble in the initial dark energy patterns.  This is the first Zero Sleeve, Big Bang, and Universe, it was less than one quark.  The patterns of negative energy cause a natural loop effect, better represented by <=> a six sided figure with sharp tips.  The first quark, I'll nickname God, looked around and didn't see anything.  As it looped around, it saw it's own giant dark energy wake, with nothing else in existence, it decided to tunnel in.  This was the first time a universe was observed, all in 1D, the tunnel creating 2D, this instantly created sheen patterns in the dark energy, this created reflections and refraction, allowing for 3D images.  At this point, the closest thing to canceling possible happens and Grey Matter is produced.  This is the original state of reality, both light and dark canceling as if two inverted photographs placed together.  Grey Matter and Dark Energy both exist in infinite quantities, nothing is destroyed, our experience of time about as separate as it gets.

The 5th dimension is half of a tube, the 6th the other half.  This is more representative of quantum entanglement and mirror neurons, but also means of travel and communication. This pattern can be explained as if two earrings, circles with small gaps at each end, one is usually the opposite of the other.  One light one dark, but it can begin sub dividing on a quantum level.  If both strands turned light, two bands of dark encase them, the shadow is about -11 times in magnitude.

The 7th dimension is what I call the Angelic Realm, walls of eyes and shadow strands.  This is the point in a dream cycle people encounter dark energy memory storage, often responsible for sleep paralysis.  They wake up believing they are about to lose memory.  They may see a dark spot or ghost because a 2D black hole is shredding up the incoming data as well. In reality, the dream world goes 3D, to 2D, to 1D, and splinters off down to the quark like star dust.  This dimension creates a universal observer effect.  This can be considered as a combination of all human senses, attempting to construct reality from all directions.

The 8th dimension - Conscious thought, this is where the mind goes when it gets frightened in a dream.  Constructed half from the past and future, the future changes constantly, the futures all may exist simultaneously at any given moment, so potentially happen, if never experienced on an individual level.  The present unpredictable because of the small gaps in the circles of the 5th and 6th dimensions.  

The 9th Dimension - Event horizons, all energy mixes here, last stage of a normal dream cycle representing negative energy removal.  Starting with 0, a sleeve like a bag that can hold any amount of data.  If you threw in an apple to the center of a black hole it would get churned back out to the event horizon.  Reflective refractions would travel up and down the fractal patterns. I don't think a black hole can tell the difference, but consciousness could. the First dimension is the space between things, opposing sides of the universe provide the closer but never touching graph pattern we like.

The 10th dimension, the -10 in my equation, this is the magnitude of dark energy for a universal construct. This space in the human brain accounts for the fastest means of communication.

The 11th dimension: in the dreamworld you have power over anything.  A landscape is all created in the mind, you could move a mountain or change the scene.  In the material plane, with enough control I could bend a spoon with my mind, would the spoon actually bend or would my visual cortex produce a hallucination might be indistinguishable from a single perspective. I call this heavens energy.  I am not sure if it is responsible for the universes background radiation, or more interwoven, or it may not be visible.  Each human mind has access to an individual version of this that looks like a cloud.  This full structure can form in the mind like a little jelly fish, and is the cause of many mental illnesses because people don't want to accept odd voices in the mind as their own.

12th Dimension - A realm of portals, the space outside of all the 11D constructs that allows for travel between them.  When two reality bubbles interact, they take reflections of the other inside, similar to how human sight works when two people look at each other.

13th dimension - a realm of far sight, both apocalyptic and brightest outcomes.

14th dimension - working on this painting currently, took me into the realm of aliens; hence, God or Atheism might not off protection.  I call this the Double Slot under full observation, or The Luck Star Kill Curse.  I personally calculate this to be the primary suicide number people encounter.  On one hand nothing matters, death is a way out etc, the brighter side more like getting wishes in Heaven.  I've yet to meet someone who has come back from death, still the greatest mystery.   This is a realm where shadow and light are split and re-transmuted.

Now, you can think I am crazy, but whenever that picture of the M-87 black hole was taken, I wanted to do a large version of it.  This started me down the rabbit hole of "what does a black hole look like" again.  I started that the first day I saw M-87 and it is still a work in progress.  But I'll link that and my Tablet of Destiny painting which provides a glimpse into the layers of reality.

My painting after the next would be #15 in my Haunted series.  I calculate these numbers in a wide variety of descriptive ways, but I consider everything as a frequency of shadowlight.  So to start analyzing this number I would say 15 is a frequency. I would then break it down into components as my lists for each dimension grow in complexity. 15 1 5 4 6 10 5 3 5 - This is just the number deconstructed in a way I can interpret as if a dimensional frequency pattern 15546105351. Numbers these large are currently irrelevant to me, but I see many patterns emerge.  My math is not based on a standard format and would always just reduce down to 1's basically.  At that point equally irrelevant to me, so I'll see.

My Tablet of Destiny https://imgur.com/a/d5dus7e -

My rendering of M-87 https://imgur.com/gallery/EtHiM1u

I started with a thumbnail of M-87and just kept working up till I decided to make it a 3x2' file or about that.  I haven't touched that one in a while, but soon enough I'll get it done.

4 hours ago, RefractiveReflective said:

I will just try to give a clear explanation of black holes, I honestly did not even re-read what I typed the first time. 

!

Moderator Note

That's not how discussion works. It sounds like you're just "winging it" each time, and spouting out whatever pops into your mind. It's a style much more suited to blogging (or not writing at all, but instead focusing on reading). It's against the rules in a discussion here.

I'm sorry, but our Speculations section requires you to support your arguments with mainstream evidence and observations. It doesn't look like you're prepared to do that, and doesn't everyone have better things to do?

Thread closed. Please don't post WAG explanations like that here anymore.