My theory of the Universe

Gater

Its my belief that the Universe has always been here. I believe time and space are both infinite.

Its also my belief that Gravity is created by matter and only effects matter, without any effect on time or space.

1 minute ago, Gater said:

Its my belief that the Universe has always been here.

What do you base this belief on?

2 minutes ago, Gater said:

Its also my belief that Gravity is created by matter and only effects matter, without any effect on time or space.

All evidence to the contrary.

9 hours ago, Gater said:

Its my belief that the Universe has always been here. I believe time and space are both infinite.

You can believe whatever you want, but your beliefs are not science.

9 hours ago, Gater said:

Time runs at different rates depending on position in a gravitational well. This is experimentally confirmed.