is homosexuality unnatural and can be cured?

Bucky Barnes

4 hours ago, Endercreeper01 said:

Being loyal to one's culture, religion, and race is about self identity. It is honurable. 

The sheep are those that follow the crowd of acceptance and tolerance.

Being “loyal”, and blindly following a culture or religion even when it is wrong, is not honourable. It is stupid and shameful. 

The sheep are those who follow tradition without thinking or being brave enough to challenge it. 

Using “culture” to defend evil ideas is a sign of cowardice. 

3 hours ago, Endercreeper01 said:

All I am doing is telling you how you have a weak argument. 

It's not that hard to see how you are oversimplifying me.

My weak argument as you so wrongly claim, is simply social advancement and recognition as opposed to your own offensive outlook. Over simplifying of course is interpreted as you lacking any argument to the contrary.

Edited by beecee

5 hours ago, Endercreeper01 said:

Being loyal to one's culture, religion, and race is about self identity.

Yeh right. Believe what you are told to believe. Say what they say. Do like they do. So your "self identity" is the one you are given. It takes no thought on your part. Probably just as well. 

3 hours ago, Strange said:

Being “loyal”, and blindly following a culture or religion even when it is wrong, is not honourable. It is stupid and shameful. 

The sheep are those who follow tradition without thinking or being brave enough to challenge it. 

Using “culture” to defend evil ideas is a sign of cowardice. 

It is only stupid and shameful in our "modern" world, where all forms of pride have been shamed (except for LGBT pride).

It is not stupid and shameful at all when you value your own self identity over others.

3 hours ago, beecee said:

My weak argument as you so wrongly claim, is simply social advancement and recognition as opposed to your own offensive outlook. Over simplifying of course is interpreted as you lacking any argument to the contrary.

The misapplication of my logic that you have done does not matter.

2 hours ago, mistermack said:

Yeh right. Believe what you are told to believe. Say what they say. Do like they do. So your "self identity" is the one you are given. It takes no thought on your part. Probably just as well. 

It is not being a sheep when I have opinions that differ significantly from what is the norm in todays world.

9 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It is not stupid and shameful at all when you value your own self identity over others.

Follow your ignorant and primitive traditions without thought. Be proud of your ignorance.

9 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It is not being a sheep when I have opinions that differ significantly from what is the norm in todays world.

But they are not your opinions, they are just the ones you have been indoctrinated with. You are not capable of thinking for yourself.

I'm not sure why you are on a science forum. You have no interest in knowledge or thinking.

13 minutes ago, Endercreeper01 said:

It is only stupid and shameful in our "modern" world, where all forms of pride have been shamed (except for LGBT pride).

The misapplication of my logic that you have done does not matter.

!

Moderator Note

Since the OP was a Russian Federation troll looking for people with hateful opinions just like this to stir up resentment, I'd say he achieved his goal. 

At SFN, we'll continue to discuss science, and we'll always try to do so with the utmost civility towards our fellow humans and all their myriad differences. Thread closed.