I never lose an argument anymore!

Apex Anomaly

I shouldn't be stricken by this, but it's seriously true. Now that I am in the position that I am in, and have earned it with years of experience in my field, I haven't come across a single person for years that couldn't build any valid propositions on top of my own. I invite anyone to try.

I may start a new thread on how Psychic phenomena pertain to physical reality and see if anyone can outdo me.

I shouldn't be stricken by this, but it's seriously true. Now that I am in the position that I am in, and have earned it with years of experience in my field, I haven't come across a single person for years that couldn't build any valid propositions on top of my own. I invite anyone to try.

I may start a new thread on how Psychic phenomena pertain to physical reality and see if anyone can outdo me.

I doubt anyone here wants that argument, again.

Edited by dimreepr

Why invite anyone to try to do something which you claim everybody you have met can do?

I'm not following... I said that no single person I have met in years has had the ability to outwit me in a logical argument.

I haven't come across a single person for years that couldn't build any valid propositions on top of my own

I said that no single person I have met in years has had the ability to outwit me in a logical argument.

That only happens if you refuse to learn.

Edited by dimreepr

I have a keen sense of validity. I either do not address it or I steer the conversation/argument back to a valid one. These attacks on my character here weren't worthy of contemplation. I am also keenly aware of cognitive barriers. It's pretty apparent when you run into one.

I listen selectively is the point, without arrogance.

This forum gets a fair share of people like you. All of them claim to be the single most intelligent life form on earth.

Why do you take a small sample of a few friends and from that deduce that you will win every argument in your life based on (supposedly) winning arguments with your friends?

This is not an attack on your persona. You opened a thread with no content and no value. Why did you not just open that psychic thread which you will go on to win logically, as you say.

You will find that there are a lot of very smart people here. I suspect that you won't win any kind of argument on psychic matters. You will then either proceed to ignore everything and call the people here stupid, or you will learn some humility.