Skip to content

geordief

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by geordief

  1. Were the "apocalyptic Jews" a subset of the Jews?(first time I have heard of them) Who else would have been considered to be part of that group that we know of? If this is true it is quite a revelation(no pun intended) to me.
  2. (That is a 2020 article) https://www.livescience.com/graphene-hides-rare-magnetism.html I am wondering what would happen if a quantity of such magnetized graphene was released above one of the Earth's poles. If it was stable and presented the same side to the magnetic current and rise up in the magnetic current?
  3. Am I missing something ?
  4. Let's not be irrational.
  5. Tsk-tyk
  6. This is all very ripe for metaphore.I am sure the Magacult will dig its own grave ,Pope or no Pope .....
  7. I doubt that. Itsounds apostryphal to me. Would be nice,though if the new Pope could for Magerica something like what John Paul 11 did for USSR and Poland.
  8. Seems a bit harsh to be targetting bees' knees.That spring-handled welding hammer seems quite a fierce tool. You wouldn't want to use it hammer side first ,though and impale yourself on the recoil.
  9. Yes ,this is Samsung Internet. (btw this is the third time in a row that I thought I had posted a reply only to see a little later that I had not. I willl keep an eye out in case there is some glitch or it is just my own carelessness or the poor performance of my phone)
  10. No I don"t use a VPN (I think that is an anonymous IP?) I never log out (sometimes different sites log me out after a while but I don't really pay much attention to that) I think it is just this site that keeps verifying that I am human ,although it does sometimes happen elsewhere ( on google itself ,actually it might be quite frequent) I wonder if might be down to this phone being quite old (and a bit wonky) although,as I said it isn't happening on other forums I visit.
  11. Is anyone else getting an increased level of "checkong that you are human" verifications? I get this every other time I go to the site and it is a lengthy process. Once i am "in" it is fine but if I leave the session for a while I may have to go through it again.
  12. They haven"t been finished? I expect they can be made less conspicuous when the individual pictures are added in their places.
  13. If he wants to attack Iran in a full blooded war does he have to get the OK from Putin first? Does that require a "full" ceasefire in Ukraine if the weapons supply from Iran has to be interrupted?
  14. What about Mars? ElonStar?(you need to squint to see it)
  15. From what I have heard that is the time in the model approaches infinite density. Is there anything that would distinguish this universe from any other possible one? Is any asymmetry involved? Do quantum processes dominate for something as small as that ?(I don't know how small that actually is)
  16. A space laser/tweaser? I have wondered that ( as a requirement that may have led to a blunder)
  17. They are quite clearly being completely open and transparent.
  18. Are you sure it was after? I thought it was before.
  19. I was going to make an identical post but aborted it on reflexion(the Russians might be a little alarmed if they thought that they were now "allies")
  20. I think it was Hitler who said he wasn't a Nazi https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1089896776514260&set=a.502824405221503&type=3
  21. Calling all sleuths (furrier and furrier) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Poilièvre "This etymology is missing or incomplete. Please add to it, or discuss it at the Etymology scriptorium. Particularly: “is this poil(hair)+lièvre(hare), a rabbit farmer raising for rabbit fur, or rabbit trapper fur hunter, furrier?" plus "Perhaps from pois aux lièvres (“yellow pea (Lathyrus aphaca)”)" "
  22. That is just weird.(being polite)
  23. Have you misunderstood what the post you quoted was saying? I felt it was criticizing Trump's greedy eyes and likening his approach to that of Russia.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.