Best DVD out now

MolecularMan14

lord of the rings 3 -- good fight scenes which arent TOO bloody!

kill bill -- (original one) -- good bloody fights

die hard -- (all three probably) -- good classics

borne identity and borne supremacy are quite good (dunno if latter is out on DVD yet)

why dont you just go to a shop and look around. also how do you expect us to tell you what YOU like when we dont even know your charachter that well - i mean, i dunno if you prefer violence or love in films for starters!

I like Fight Club, Princess Monoke, great movie. If you want some laughs, I suggest some Mel Brooks movies: Robin Hood: Men in Tights, History of the World part 1, Silent Movie, To Be or Not to Be, etc. Also I highly recomend The Princess Bride.

Don't know what's the best, but if we're talking about DVD collections, the Matrix DVD collection made me laugh: Ten DVDs containing all the movies, 35 HOURS of extra material and probably some other stupid crap. And who wouldn't like the Neo-figurine that comes with it? Arrgh.

I read somewhere that she's pretty much entitled to all the rights for The Matrix, and R&R.

So "everything" ought to cover it.

Since they made every effort to tie in the plots of all the extra bits like Enter the Matrix, the Animatrix etc, for profitability, it would not surprise me if she can claim that's hers too.

Good news for Sophia (my daughter's middle name). I hope she gets every penny.

And what I love most is the irony that AOL-Time Warner covered it all up, insuring that there were plenty of unbiased people for the jury. I'm so glad their little scheme blew up in their mega-faces! :D

I own the movie, at the top it says, Quentin Tarantino presents... HERO. So yeah, that doesn't mean it is his film, as I see no evidence of him in the credits on the back of the box. I guess I wasn't looking into the detail of it, anyone know what he has to do with this movie then if its not one of his films? Is he just sponsoring it or what?

Anyhow its a great movie, I see from the link you posted it got quite a mixture of reviews, it seems to be an either Brilliant or lame. I think the only way you can find this movie lame is if the culture/mythology/moral stroy goes over your head. I guess you just have to have the right mentality for this sort of movie.