43 replies to this topic

#41 dimreepr

dimreepr

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationStonehouse, Gloucestershire.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

Not giving a shit is a specialty of the human species.

So is teenage angst, in fact, someone wrote a book about it.

Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am.... -John Donne.

WARNING ...Participation in topics I start can seriously affect you’re grades... WARNING

#42 quickquestion

quickquestion

Atom

• Senior Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

So is teenage angst, in fact, someone wrote a book about it.

So are you admitting you are displaying tendencies of teenage angst.

"Einstein and High Laurie's House, and even the star of the adult cartoon Archer (Sterling Archer) -and he's basically Jason Bourne, all have asperger's syndrome, which is autism without the bad side effects like poor muscle control, epilepsy, speech impediment, or any serious impairments. But they all have brain damage." - Super Polymath

#43 imatfaal

imatfaal

lazy do-nothing mudslinger

• Moderators
  • 7,478 posts
  • LocationSt James's Park

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

!

Moderator Note

OK - I have had enough of this.  This is the Suggestions, Comments and Support Forum - not the Back and Forth with Juvenile Insults Forum.

Everyone - either concentrate on the OP or do not bother posting.  Might be best if this thread is left to rot in peace unless substantive and useful comments can be made.

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.

- Alexander Pope

feel free to click the green arrow  ---->

#44 dimreepr

dimreepr

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationStonehouse, Gloucestershire.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

So are you admitting you are displaying tendencies of teenage angst.

"It's a trap" said the fish headed commander, "just feel the force" said the ghost, "have you had a pan-galatic-gargleblaster" said the manic robot...

Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am.... -John Donne.

WARNING ...Participation in topics I start can seriously affect you’re grades... WARNING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users