fantasy or masturbation

paragaster

Is this some kind of sexual ethics, or are you asking if exaggerating a products benefits in order to sell it is ethical? Or are you asking about lying?

The less vague you are, the better the quality of your responses will be. Trust me on this.

I do masturbate but I am not allowed to use the word fantasy.

Can you explain?

Actually masturbation word is used to avoid responsibility.

Can you expand?

I have a history of masturbation but I am held responsible and made to suffer because it goes against societal norms.

A person that doesn't would be going against societal norms expectations and I think just about everybody has a history of it. What society dictates and the population actually does are two different things. Who are you made to suffer by; it is a private act and how will they know?

Can you explain?

Can you expand?

I am not allowed to use the word fantasy because these people have double standards. Those they consider normal are allowed to use the word fantasy. Their definition of word normal is physical. I have got physical disability

The word fantasy has got very different meaning than the world masturbation. It totally changes the perspective of the act itself.

Can you explain?

I am not allowed to use the word fantasy because these people have double standards. Those they consider normal are allowed to use the word fantasy. Their definition of word normal is physical. I have got physical disability

Can you expand?

The word fantasy has got very different meaning than the world masturbation. It totally changes the perspective of the act itself.

It's still to vague for me to understand.

This thread is seriously deficient in necessary information... To me, not masterbating at least occasionally, is unhealthy. I have often heard there are two types of people, those that masterbate and those lie about it..

Edited by Moontanman

Da, you are correct. Reabsorbed by the body typically. At any rate not going to be hurting anything(provided you don't overdo it). Reabsorbed, spilled onto the proverbial ground, no deity is likely to mind.

@OP: You can call it any word you feel like.

I live in India. I am know people who masturbate. I am being told my some Americans that those who have moustache never masturabte. I do not have any idea of American society. One should be ethical if one has moustache. That is what the Americans I know have told me.

Is this true? What are the facts?

Da, you are correct. Reabsorbed by the body typically.

We're both right, I think they're flushed AND recycled. They don't stay in the testes waiting to be updated or remixed.

One should be ethical if one has moustache.

I am made of questions at this point.

But in answer to your question, masturbation is a private event. As long as it remains private and doesn't become obsessive, it has nothing to do with ethics. It's like most bodily functions. Everyone does it, but talking about it in public is embarrassing to some.

I live in India. I am know people who masturbate. I am being told my some Americans that those who have moustache never masturabte. I do not have any idea of American society. One should be ethical if one has moustache. That is what the Americans I know have told me.

Is this true? What are the facts?

I think you should ignore what you've bee told because it is certainly not part of conventional American ethics or anywhere else as far as I know. Perhaps they from some religious, American-based sect.