Please Help Stop Fukushima - Plasma - Media Blackout

Bodhi

Hello, we need all the scientists, energy, and knowledge we can get to push this forward into implementation. Fukushima is still out of control though we have the technology and know-how to fix it: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/06/26/plasma-physics-may-hold-key-to-fukushima-contamination/

another article i found on the first page on google: Advertising link removed per Rule 2.7

Please share your own research and findings and also PLEASE CREATE AWARENESS THAT THERE IS A DISASTER AND WE(people on planet Earth) CAN STOP IT

Thank you for your time.

ending note optional:

Through someone I met I know we have had plasma technologies within the department of defense for some time now and they have not stepped up to help. To think they are wanting to thin out population is not conspiracy but speculation. I believe we do not need to eradicate humans, as we can work with the Earth, use clean free energy, and grow crops properly to amend soil without acidifying everything. these are my own personal beliefs in regards to our government officials blatantly allowing fluoride in the water, big farm cancer-crops, and Fukushima to continue.

Edited by Bodhi
No advertising, no conspiracies please

Hello, we need all the scientists, energy, and knowledge we can get to push this forward into implementation. Fukushima is still out of control though we have the technology and know-how to fix it: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/06/26/plasma-physics-may-hold-key-to-fukushima-contamination/

The comments about plasma in that article are what are technically known as "bollocks". I suspect the comments about Fukushima being an ongoing disaster are equally reliable. Last I heard, the removal of nuclear fuel was proceeding smoothly.

Credibility zero.

im not on here for credibility im on here to get the ball rolling fixing this incident. If you still believe fluoride in small ppms over years time is any way good for you, you are not the scientist we need at the moment. This is serious.

The comments about plasma in that article are what are technically known as "bollocks". I suspect the comments about Fukushima being an ongoing disaster are equally reliable. Last I heard, the removal of nuclear fuel was proceeding smoothly.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about Fukushima going smoothly, alot of people would sure like to see that sourced. So far there is nothing out there showing theyve stopped the groundwater, which mixes with the spent fuel rods, and then enters the ocean. During the incident that was 300 tons per day over a 10 month span and nothing shows that has stopped. Thank you again for sharing your own information or other links in regards to plasma technologies...

As of right now this "bollucks" is the best solution anyone has come up with thus far. deradiation - that word reminds me to plant more hemp and mmj.

- concerned citizen

If you still believe fluoride in small ppms over years time is any way good for you, you are not the scientist we need at the moment. This is serious.

The large amount of fluorine you have in kitchen.... It's part of your pan.. Teflon pan..

-CF2-

Yes the kind of fluoride fed to the masses.

some info on the becquerel rate

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2013/08/130807-fukushima-radioactive-water-leak/

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/03/11/national/fukushima-1s-never-ending-battle-radioactive-water/#.VtORcOxHbCQ

anyone have any more information on plasma technologies and their ability to deradiate material and its other uses please post; such as a plasma barrier, in which, nasa plans to use for astronauts in space.

- not a grammatician.

Edited by Bodhi

Yes the kind of fluoride fed to the masses.

some info on the becquerel rate, could definitely use a more updated study http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2013/08/130807-fukushima-radioactive-water-leak/

Link you posted has no mention of Fluorine/Fluoride...

Radioactive product of fission is Rubidium,Caesium,Strontium,Barium,Lanthanum. These are dissolve-able in water. Rb/Cs, pretty good, other weaker.

Edited by Sensei

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about Fukushima going smoothly, alot of people would sure like to see that sourced. So far there is nothing out there showing theyve stopped the groundwater, which mixes with the spent fuel rods, and then enters the ocean.

I never said it had stopped. It will take decades to clean up. A more credible status update can be found here: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/fukushima/status-update

(I'm sure you think that is just propaganda created by The Man, but there isn't much I can do about that.)

As of right now this "bollucks" is the best solution anyone has come up with thus far.

It might be, if it weren't ignorant twaddle. For example:

More directly, the plasma has a core that creates its own gravitational field and atmosphere. This natural process releases magnetic energy creating an environment that can attract various radioactive particles.

Or perhaps you would like to provide a reference to the scientific literature that supports this nonsense?

Edited by Strange

!

Moderator Note

As has been shown by various members the science of the OP falls very short of the mark and provides no proof to bolster the original poster's contention. All that remains is conspiracy - and that is not enough to warrant leaving the thread open... Thread Locked.

Please do not reopen this topic unless you have substantive science to discuss and ONLY after having received permission from a staff member - If you feel you have gathered enough data then report this post to bring it to staff's attention