2. 2. is this a good topic

3. 3. is there anything i did wrong with the topic

• yes
    • no
    • dont know
    • propaly
    • propaly not

monopole worm wholes and electro magnetic dimensions

"inspired by recent events in science and very possible megaman starforce dragon"

the idea is by generating a em worm whole you can send data threw a personal em dimension

but this needs more r and d.

proof

Edited by superpositiongenuisnoob

Sorry but your post is pretty much incomprehensible. You appear to have strung pretty much randomly together.

Can you please review the speculation specific rules as your post is currently not meeting our minimum requirements.

The "electromagnetic wormhole" has absolutely nothing to do with black holes. It also has absolutely nothing to do with traveling through other dimensions.

Is "megaman starforce dragon" a google translate error or some sort of sci-fi/anime reference?

i have made errors and i am trying to fix it

i knew nothing in this i just tried to do research on my own topic as a learning community

Learning is usually done by asking questions, and listening answers, and asking further questions to extend knowledge..

I don't see it in your posts..

also megaman starforce dragon is a game were you travel through another dimension based on em waves and you have to fight alien computer viruses

i doubt that the creators of this game provide any real depth of explanations of the supposed mechanisms of phenomena in the fictional world they created to lead you to such a conclusion.

regardless, it's a fictional world and does not need to abide by the rules that nature follows; the rules are at the whim of the creators.

I suggest you have not understood any of the articles you have read.

x2

hey there was proof that the signal travels through another dimension

now I am a scientist and gamer with no real expereance besides watching sci channel so plz just try not to argue

all I am doing is asking the community to help me

!

Moderator Note

You haven't asked the community anything. All you've managed to do is write a few barely comprehensible sentences as a statement of fact, with accompanying links that do absolutely nothing to support whatever it is you're trying to say.

Please outline, in detail, what you are proposing and the science behind it. Failure to do this is a breach of the forum rules and this thread will be closed as a result.

hey there was proof that the signal travels through another dimension

No there wasn't. There was a suggestion that it might be possible to create a tunnel where things that passed through were not visible.

(Apart from that, nothing is ever "proved" in science.)

Let's look at one of the articles you posted:

The team of mathematicians that first created the mathematics behind the "invisibility cloak" announced by physicists last October has now shown that the same technology could be used to generate an "electromagnetic wormhole."

Note the word "could" indicating that it has not been "proved".

Note the use of "scare quotes" around "electromagnetic wormhole" to indicate that it is not really a wormhole.

Their results open the possibility of building a sort of invisible tunnel between two points in space.

Note the use of the word "possibility" indicating that it has not been "proved". Not even achieved yet.

Also, it is a tunnel "between two points in space" NOT "though another dimension".

To create cloaking technology, Greenleaf and his collaborators use theoretical mathematics to design a device to guide the electromagnetic waves in a useful way.

Note the use of the word "theoretical mathematics" indicating that it has not been "proved". Not even achieved yet.

So please stop posting nonsense.

all I am doing is asking the community to help me

Then maybe you should ask some questions. Perhaps about things you don't understand in the articles you have read.

sorry once again i failed

here are the questions i should have asked

1.is my proof valid

What proof?

3.is my idea good

What is your idea?

4.how can i flesh out my good or bad ideas into a theroy

5.how can you help my ideas develop

Maybe you need to explain what your idea is, first.

my idea is that between the two openings of a em wormhole there is another dimension how does this dimension interact with our own and are all em wormholes interconnected by a dimension.my idea formed when watching a dnews episode so I did some research and I decided to try to get my idea out on the community. then I started having trouble working on my idea and I couldn't get any help with it so my topic was going down the toilet and I didn't have the knowledge to stop it so that's why I am asking if any one has an idea to improve my topic.so plz don't hate don't disprove all I want is a idea to kick start my idea. ill think of questions if you guys think of ideas for ideas.

my idea is that between the two openings of a em wormhole there is another dimension

There is absolutely no reason to think this.

If you are interested in understanding this, I suggest studying some basic physics. People here will be very happy to help you.

for one are you just mad i got my refrence wrong

No one is mad.

2. there was a theroy that the em worm hole must go threw another dimension

Where is this theory described? It is not in any of the web pages you linked to.

watch the dnews episode

its on the dnews episode strange

i presume you're referring to this

which if you are, it's referring to the work in this paper http://www.nature.com/articles/srep12488

which says absolutely nothing about the magnetic field going into another "dimension."

from the abstract:

"Using magnetic metamaterials and metasurfaces, our wormhole transfers the magnetic field from one point in space to another through a path that is magnetically undetectable. We experimentally show that the magnetic field from a source at one end of the wormhole appears at the other end as an isolated magnetic monopolar field, creating the illusion of a magnetic field propagating through a tunnel outside the 3D space. Practical applications of the results can be envisaged, including medical techniques based on magnetism."

OUT SIDE OF 3 DIMENSINAL SPACE

it's easy to demonstrate (or rather give the illusion of demonstration of) ones case when one quote mines.

the actual quote is "creating the illusion of a magnetic field propagating through a tunnel outside the 3D space. "

Edited by andrewcellini

In one sense your idea isn't far off that there is an invisible world unseen on a regular basis. A landscape of hills, beacons and modems talking through the air.

In a real sense though there isn't any separation between that world and the real world. They are one and the same.

If you have some specific questions on EM Waves/Radiation that would be a better way to proceed.

well maybe if you guy talk if i could ever be possible so i can devlop it a bit

all i need is your ideas time and a bit of reasearch so plz help you guy are my main sorce of data

#monopole magnet

!

Moderator Note

No, what you need is to learn some basic physics. Thread closed.

If you have specific and real questions, please ask them in a new thread. You are not, however, permitted to reintroduce this particular nonsense.