Real time objects and their significance

petrushka.googol

When you see a car or a bus what does it imply ?

Both are objects of the same genre - used for mobility and if used frequently indicate a nervous disposition with an urge to travel. This could be a pointer to other hidden personality traits.

If you fancy a house or a tree, it could presage a need for stability and order.

Do real life objects mimic real life scenarios.

I think so. :wacko:

Both are objects of the same genre - used for mobility and if used frequently indicate a nervous disposition with an urge to travel.

Or that you have a job and need to commute.

This could be a pointer to other hidden personality traits.

This thread could be a pointer to more made-up tosh.

.."indicate a nervous disposition.."

Wot? Why? Never heard of that before.

"when you see a car or a bus, what does it imply"

To me it implies that the place I am in is a 'civilised' modern place where the people use motorised transport. It implies that we are living in an age where science and technology have made such marvels of transport possible.

Both are objects of the same genre - used for mobility and if used frequently indicate a nervous disposition with an urge to travel

Perhaps it implies you are outside in an urban or suburban environment where this kind of transit exists. How does that point to any kind of personality trait? Why would you expect that? What kind of supporting evidence can you provide that this is the case?

I typically use a car or bus twice a day, if not more. It indicates I need to get to work and back, and run errands.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Both are objects of the same genre - used for mobility and if used frequently indicate a nervous disposition with an urge to travel. This could be a pointer to other hidden personality traits.

If you fancy a house or a tree, it could presage a need for stability and order.

Do real life objects mimic real life scenarios.

I think so. :wacko:

All these objects are the product of the human mind. Even better, your examples are those of objects where humans go inside (contrarily with a cup of tea for example) So in a sense, they are extensions of the human body, and thus yes, they "mimic real life scenarios". They "are" real life scenarios. A house without humans inside is abandoned and will become a ruin very fast. The same goes for abandoned vehicles.

You can even make the very profound remark that sometimes these objects are symmetric as seen from the outside, and not symmetric as seen in the inside, like the human body.

Edited by michel123456

!

Moderator Note

This is Speculations. We need a way to move beyond maybes and guesswork and flawed assumptions.

And please stop using assertive phrases like "...if used frequently indicate a nervous disposition with an urge to travel" without automatically providing supportive evidence. It's an extraordinary claim and you should know by now that it will be required.

More rigor, please.

The design of a school bus makes evident to the eye that it is a "mild" mean of transportation and the design of a ferrari shows that it is a spotscar. One can understand the difference even if both are at rest. The "nervous disposition" is not especially in the way of driving, it is also in the appearance. Sometimes simply in the color (like the difference between a white or a red car of exactly the same model)

Similarly, the design of a house shows that it is a residence, the design of a church shows that it is a place of worship, the design of a school is also evident, like that of a prison, a train station, etc. Or at least it should. When it is not evident, it gets weird and raise the question what building is this?