threads per user in "Recent Topics"

Several threads at once is okay, but don't let it hog "Recent Topics". Instead put an indicator beside the one displayed thread, perhaps a number, that redirects to the user's "Topics" page.

I know so little that I use "Recent Topics" to be quick at the draw instead.

Is the objection that occasionally someone posts a bunch of threads at once, and is featured on the Recent Topics page exclusively for a while? Does this happen a lot?

Also, "instead put an indicator" appears to be a big part of the solution, yet involves software mechanics I'm not sure we have much control over.

Is the objection that occasionally someone posts a bunch of threads at once, and is featured on the Recent Topics page exclusively for a while? Does this happen a lot?

Basically

I suppose a "Show More" option would be equally adaptive.

• 4 weeks later...

Also, "instead put an indicator" appears to be a big part of the solution, yet involves software mechanics I'm not sure we have much control over.

Why not? Is the forum template closed-source? Can't you type up your own macro and use it with the forum software?