Universality , Equality of Matter and Constant Bang !

Commander

On 2/10/2015 at 6:35 PM, Commander said:

All matter gravitate towards the Rest of the Matter in the Universe and moves towards the Gravitational Force Center of the Universe.

At this Center the Mass of the matter becomes zero as it comes to a dead stop but gets pulled apart gravitationally by the Rest of the Matter and gets decimated.

This is similar to the Big Bang Process most Scientists are familiar with but a Continuous Bang Process which goes on decimating every matter reaching there.

At an interval of One Universal Time Unit [Average] every matter will be at the Center and it is Equality of Matter.

You, me and every Particle within us and every bit of matter on Earth, Space, Sun, Moon and even Black holes are not exception to this Process and over Billions of say Light Years of the order of which is the Average Universal Time Unit this cycle will happen. Big Bang is Continuously on.

The entire Mass of the Matter gets decimated into the most fundamental purest form of Energy which is omni directionally exploded and what is normally described after a Big Bang befalls this Energy Stream.

All matter is transparent to this Energy stream which can cut through them all and as it speeds through space it gains mass and can transform into Fundamental Particles, Such massed particles and atoms and bodies made from them [All fundamental Forces including Gravity starts acting over them - thermo nuclear and Electrochemical reactions etc] . Thereby the matter goes through Events and Experiences in its participation and interaction with the rest of the Universe until it gravitates back to its Origin.

That Big Bang Process can not be created anywhere else other than the Center Of the Universe.

Other Blasts, Explosions including Nuclear, Star Action, and every other conceivable phenomena do release Energy and Force but none of these can convert mass into that Purest Energy Stream coming out of the Bang !

On 2/10/2015 at 6:35 PM, Commander said:

All matter gravitate towards the Rest of the Matter in the Universe and moves towards the Gravitational Force Center of the Universe.

At this Center the Mass of the matter becomes zero as it comes to a dead stop but gets pulled apart gravitationally by the Rest of the Matter and gets decimated.

This is similar to the Big Bang Process most Scientists are familiar with but a Continuous Bang Process which goes on decimating every matter reaching there.

At an interval of One Universal Time Unit [Average] every matter will be at the Center and it is Equality of Matter.

You, me and every Particle within us and every bit of matter on Earth, Space, Sun, Moon and even Black holes are not exception to this Process and over Billions of say Light Years of the order of which is the Average Universal Time Unit this cycle will happen. Big Bang is Continuously on.

The entire Mass of the Matter gets decimated into the most fundamental purest form of Energy which is omni directionally exploded and what is normally described after a Big Bang befalls this Energy Stream.

All matter is transparent to this Energy stream which can cut through them all and as it speeds through space it gains mass and can transform into Fundamental Particles, Such massed particles and atoms and bodies made from them [All fundamental Forces including Gravity starts acting over them - thermo nuclear and Electrochemical reactions etc] . Thereby the matter goes through Events and Experiences in its participation and interaction with the rest of the Universe until it gravitates back to its Origin.

That Big Bang Process can not be created anywhere else other than the Center Of the Universe.

Other Blasts, Explosions including Nuclear, Star Action, and every other conceivable phenomena do release Energy and Force but none of these can convert mass into that Purest Energy Stream coming out of the Bang !

My Conjecture needs to  be reviewed again in the light of the new findings of the James Webb telescope's recent findings !

We Human Beings do not UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING fully but act as if EVERYTHING OF CURRENT SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING is required to be justified and PUT DOWN EVERY NEW IDEA !

Please note that I never insist that whatever I say is TRUTH but would like to refine and review/change if required and admit/accept others views/suggestions/proof with the ULTIMATE GOAL of finding the TRUTH !!

Edited by Commander

10 hours ago, Commander said:

We Human Beings do not UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING fully but act as if EVERYTHING OF CURRENT SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING is required to be justified and PUT DOWN EVERY NEW IDEA !

Not sure what your point is here, but current theories are constantly being tested and updated. Any addition to what we consider to be our best current explanations MUST follow scientific methodology (not "required to be justified"). I think you're talking about "disparaging" when you say "put down every new idea", but that's not true. Your idea is being disparaged because it's wrong, and goes against what we already know, mainly because you insist on speculating while your science knowledge has many gaps in it. 

IOW, nobody is saying your idea is wrong because it's new. It's wrong for all the reasons listed previously.

10 hours ago, Commander said:

Please note that I never insist that whatever I say is TRUTH but would like to refine and review/change if required and admit/accept others views/suggestions/proof with the ULTIMATE GOAL of finding the TRUTH !!

Not sure how many times you have to hear it before it sinks in, but science isn't looking for the TRUTH. That's far too subjective. Science is looking for the best supported explanations to various phenomena. Like evolution, science has no ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Not sure what your point is here, but current theories are constantly being tested and updated. Any addition to what we consider to be our best current explanations MUST follow scientific methodology (not "required to be justified"). I think you're talking about "disparaging" when you say "put down every new idea", but that's not true. Your idea is being disparaged because it's wrong, and goes against what we already know, mainly because you insist on speculating while your science knowledge has many gaps in it. 

IOW, nobody is saying your idea is wrong because it's new. It's wrong for all the reasons listed previously.

Not sure how many times you have to hear it before it sinks in, but science isn't looking for the TRUTH. That's far too subjective. Science is looking for the best supported explanations to various phenomena. Like evolution, science has no ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Phi

Thank you for your thoughts !

Mine is only a Conjecture or Suggestion and not a Claim which needs Proof !

Having said that let me make some points quicky when I can  !

[I mean when I have Time and Not Dead and James Webb does not Prove Unexpected things] 

I have said that there need not be a limit to emptiness which is Endless !

I think I have said this First and Science of Today does not think so though many intelligent Humans may think like me !

Another thing I have said is that there can be Universes and Universes [in the current meaning of Universe] and this seems to be supported by James. Webb's findings !

The Cosmological principle is still fully valid. Nothing I have heard or read with regards to the James Webb data counters that AFIAK. 

Everything I stated with regards to this thread still stands 

• 3 months later...

Not certain what your point is here, but rather current hypotheses are continually being tried and refreshed. Any expansion to what we view as our best current clarifications Should follow logical system (not "expected to be legitimate"). I believe no doubt about it "demonizing" when you express "put down each groundbreaking thought", however that is false. Your thought is being criticized on the grounds that it's off-base, and conflicts with what we definitely know, principally in light of the fact that you demand guessing while your science information has many holes in it.

IOW, no one is saying your thought is off-base since it's new. It's off-base for every one of the reasons recorded beforehand.

Bing promotions and solo advertisements.

4 hours ago, richards1 said:

"expected to be legitimate"

"demonizing"

"put down each groundbreaking thought"

!

Moderator Note

By using quotation marks, you imply these things were said by someone in this thread, but nobody said these things except you. You've also used several disparate posting styles that make you look like a bot of some sort. If I see more evidence that your account isn't legitimate, you'll be banned.