Starwars Episode 3

ed84c

But it doesn't matter anymore. I don't see movies in the theater anymore. LOTR was one of the view exceptions. Crying children, ringing cellphones, people having conversations, parking hassles, astronomical prices... no thanks. I bought a DLP projector and a killer sound system and that's the end of that. Home Theater uber alles!

Truer words are rarely said. I like good horror movies. but lately they have all been ruined by smartasses trying to impress their dates by cracking jokes, teenagers talking on their cellphones and pretty much every other thing yuo said. Now I just wait to get it on DVD or PPV. :mad:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty sick to pay $9 so some JD can throw popcorn at someone he knows 6 rows down.

Do what atinymonkey did when we went to see Kill Bill 2 - take it off them.

(Actually it was a really noisy squishy, but same principle applies.)

I would have loved to see that. "Ninja Monkey Squashes Squishy Swiller in Kill Bill Thriller".

Punk: (sluuuuurp!)

atm: "Well, that won't do! (snatches squishy)

Punk: "Hey, that's mine!"

atm: "And now it's not. You cannot be trusted with a device as potentially noisy as a straw, so I condemn you to dehydration, you voluminous pimple!"

Punk: "But I paid for it!"

atm: "Your father's words precisely to the whore who whelped you, you vomitous mound of worthlessness! Get out of my sight this instant or thirst will be replaced by arterial bleeding!"

(Actually it was a really noisy squishy' date=' but same principle applies.)[/quote']

You went to see it together?

Anyone notice that Darth Sidious is an anagram of Sithar Ddious?

wow, didn't catch that. i guess Sithar Ddious=Darth Sidious=Palpatine=Emporer

edit: i think the spoof name("A Lost Hope") is better. It ties in with episode 4.

You've reminded me of a rumor that was going around after The Empire Strikes Back came out. Presumably, someone from Lucas Films let it slip that Boba Fett was, in reality, Darth Vader's wife (Amadala, who we didn't know at the time). This was bolstered by the fact that Boba Fett was the only character that ever lipped off to Vader and lived ("He's no good to me dead!", speaking of Han Solo prior to carbonite freezing, to which Vader wimpily replies, "The Emperor will compensate you for your loss." or some such).

When I saw Jango Fett's son, I knew that their forward planning didn't extend as far as I had believed. Imagine if the rumor way back then had been true. Boba Fett as Luke's mother! Amadala succumbs to the Dark Side too! That would be really yummy.