Gravity!

Relative

a cm is a lot on a universal scale?

No, quite the opposite.

Yes, you need tutoring. No, a discussion board is not the proper place for it.

And I have a new model for you, and would appreciate opinion,

My opinion is that you do not have the requisite background to offer anything worth further discussion. I will pre-emptively say that my response is going to be "No, your idea is nonsense"

No, quite the opposite.

Yes, you need tutoring. No, a discussion board is not the proper place for it.

My opinion is that you do not have the requisite background to offer anything worth further discussion. I will pre-emptively say that my response is going to be "No, your idea is nonsense"

I use your basic Physical concepts, how can you say no, that over rules your own basic Physics, every action has an opposite reaction,

I heat air, the reaction is lift, the opposite action to gravity. So therefore by heating air, we create anti-gravity.

Heat is energy, by adding energy to air, it becomes more buoyant, opposed to gravity.

Energy v Energy there is opposing force. Energy in a flow of energy will always follow the flow.

So by increasing the energy of the air, it compensates for the mass of the basket, and the basket and the air , has to follow the energy flow?

Please consider this with an open mind.....

I use your basic Physical concepts, how can you say no, that over rules your own basic Physics, every action has an opposite reaction,

I heat air, the reaction is lift, the opposite action to gravity. So therefore by heating air, we create anti-gravity.

Heat is energy, by adding energy to air, it becomes more buoyant, opposed to gravity.

Energy v Energy there is opposing force. Energy in a flow of energy will always follow the flow.

So by increasing the energy of the air, it compensates for the mass of the basket, and the basket and the air , has to follow the energy flow?

By heating air you increase kinetic energy of molecules in air.

Typically materials extend (increase volume) while heating.

Like I said earlier density is p=m/V

If something has higher volume V (with the same or equal mass), then it's density is smaller.

Object with smaller density is floating above object with higher density.

f.e. oil or plastics have smaller density than water, therefor they float on water.

f.e. metals have higher density than water, therefor they sink.

but metal can has smaller density (because it's empty), therefor it floats on water.

Please consider this with an open mind.....

In this case open mind is not needed, but basic knowledge that you don't have.

Edited by Sensei

By heating air you increase kinetic energy of molecules in air.

Typically materials extend (increase volume) while heating.

Like I said earlier density is p=m/V

If something has higher volume V (with the same or equal mass), then it's density is smaller.

Object with smaller density is floating above object with higher density.

f.e. oil or plastics have smaller density than water, therefor they float on water.

f.e. metals have higher density than water, therefor they sink.

but metal can has smaller density (because it's empty), therefor it floats on water.

In this case open mind is not needed, but basic knowledge that you don't have.

This is the misconception, I now have basic knowledge, by heating air you increase the kinetic energy, you say it and don't see it sorry.

You increase the energy, the energy has to follow the flow of energy. Heat rises,

Yes or no to this diagram-

post-87986-0-15778400-1412250809_thumb.jpg

Every action has an opposite reaction

No, you are using your (straw-man, distorted) version of physics, which does not jibe with actual physics.

straw man Physics , no ,

F=ma

two forces meeting create twice the force, so two energies meeting , which you already state have force, when they meet they will create force that will create acceleration.

The stronger energy force, will push back the weaker energy force, The Fn you explain, is what I am saying,'' the ground does not push back'', the energy from the core pushes back energy of matter, the energy in any matter can not oppose direction to the energy flow, it breaks all the laws if it did.

I understand your Fn now, and this is what it is, the direction of its energies.

Yes or no to the diagram, this is basic, and yes confirms what I am saying..

!

Moderator Note

Relative - Sorry this has gone on too long. We cannot discuss science in the absence of an understanding of the very basic ideas and your ongoing refusal to accept even the most fundamental concepts of physics. Thread locked.

If you have questions (NOT more wild guesswork) on Gravity or other topics you may open threads on them - but this is a Science Forum and we must have a reference to base reality.

Do not respond to this moderation.

I have a feeling scientists go a bit crazy , like Einstein, because it is really annoying when no one understands you.

They don't, and it's because they have a firm grasp of the basic and advanced math that help them express their ideas in terms other scientists understand.

Can you please forget what you know, and consider this model as if we were in the 17th century in Prague, and know very little.

That will be more difficult than you learning what they know.