Gravity!

Relative

Things don't start or stop spinning unless there's a torque.

If you can't get the first-year physics right, there is no hope anything based on it is going to be right.

But there would be torque by centrifugal force and direction of energy flow,

post-87986-0-20472800-1412088776_thumb.jpg

A curvature of energies,

it would make energy waves...

If the left circle is at an equilibrium and has zero friction, what force would prevent the left circle from rotating around the right circle?

What force would make it rotate?

Gravity acts as a force in a straight line between the centres of the bodies. It will not cause rotation (in the simple case of spherical bodies).

do you know what a torque is? how does this picture show a torque?

1. ''Torque, moment or moment of force (see the terminology below) is the tendency of a force to rotate an object about an axis, fulcrum, or pivot. Just as a force is a push or a pull, a torque can be thought of as a twist to an object.''
    the blue squiggly lines represent energy twist, spiraled energy, point of contact is where the right circles energy meets the left circle, a rolling road of energy has such.
    post-87986-0-20674000-1412089628_thumb.jpg

The suns torque twists its energy...

What would cause this "energy twist"? And why do you insist on making up stuff like this? Why!!?!?!?!???

Whos making stuff up, i am just using current science and physics, its not my stuff, you already know most of the physics im explaining, , but do not see it.

the energy twist is space time curvature, Einstein almost had it. Caused by the spin.

how would someone use "energy twists" to describe a torque?

where is the force perpindicular to the position of the object?

this is what i meant by reading one paragraph of wikipedia; you don't nearly get the full picture.

Imagine a sea of energy and we add/create a vortex, the energy would spiral, and an object that spins and gives off energy will create its own vortex.

the energy twist is space time curvature, Einstein almost had it. Caused by the spin.

Do you mean Lense–Thirring precession?

Imagine a sea of energy and we add/create a vortex, the energy would spiral, and an object that spins and gives off energy will create its own vortex.

That's the trouble, you rely on imagination rather than knowledge. That is what I mean by making things up.

Centripetal creating inward spirals, centrifugal expanding inward spirals

Do you mean Lense–Thirring precession?

That's the trouble, you rely on imagination rather than knowledge. That is what I mean by making things up.

i will look that up , one min...

Centripetal creating inward spirals, centrifugal expanding inward spirals

i will look that up , one min...

No, I do not think I mean that, unless i do not understand that.

Turbulence energy flow by motion....

But there would be torque by centrifugal force and direction of energy flow,

It is left as an exercise for the student to show that the torque is identically zero for a centrifugal (or centripetal) force acting on a spherically symmetric body. (it's basically two steps to show this)

i am just using current science and physics

No, really, you aren't. What you're using is current physics terminology, but that's as far as the resemblance goes.

Maybe you are thinking of objects in water. Maybe if you spin one object in water, it might cause currents that will cause another object to move or spin. I really don't know.

But gravity doesn't work like that.all

Water is a good comparison, however water needs much more F to vortex because of friction, viscosity etc,

A ball underwater spinning will create a south and north vortex, and a central body of flow.

So a sun in space spinning with no friction should vortex its own energy, by use of its own acting forces?

It is left as an exercise for the student to show that the torque is identically zero for a centrifugal (or centripetal) force acting on a spherically symmetric body. (it's basically two steps to show this)

No, really, you aren't. What you're using is current physics terminology, but that's as far as the resemblance goes.

I will try to work out what you just asked me to do.

''It is left as an exercise for the student to show that the torque is identically zero for a centrifugal (or centripetal) force acting on a spherically symmetric body. (it's basically two steps to show this)''

Two steps been?, hint please, I have looked at torque, T=RF, but am at a loss.

Do you mean the equilibrium i mention , two forces acting has zero?

Water is a good comparison, however water needs much more F to vortex because of friction, viscosity etc,

A ball underwater spinning will create a south and north vortex, and a central body of flow.

So a sun in space spinning with no friction should vortex its own energy, by use of its own acting forces?

A ball underwater is in water. The vortex is water. What would the sun's purported vortex consist of? Energy isn't a substance.

''It is left as an exercise for the student to show that the torque is identically zero for a centrifugal (or centripetal) force acting on a spherically symmetric body. (it's basically two steps to show this)''

Two steps been?, hint please, I have looked at torque, T=RF, but am at a loss.

Do you mean the equilibrium i mention , two forces acting has zero?

Torque is a dot cross product, so it's RF sin(theta) (step 1). For a centripetal or centrifugal force, the direction is along R, by definition. Thus sin(theta) is zero (step two) and there is no torque.

Q.E.D.

surely torque equals r cross F

[latex]\tau = \vec{r} \times \vec{F}[/latex]

I missed out the x sorry , my mistake.

''A ball underwater is in water. The vortex is water. What would the sun's purported vortex consist of? Energy isn't a substance.''

Does energy not have a force?

surely torque equals r cross F

[latex]\tau = \vec{r} \times \vec{F}[/latex]

but it still holds that

[latex]\left \| \tau \right \| =\left \| \vec{r}\right \| \left \| \vec{F} \right \| \sin \theta[/latex]

Gah. Massive brainfart. Mea culpa.

Does energy not have a force?

Energy and force are separate concepts. Some effects that transfer energy may exert a force, and some forces will transfer energy, but it depends on the details of the interaction. Force is a vector while energy is a scalar. "It should vortex its energy" is nonsensical. Again, this is first-semester physics here. Studying that would pay huge dividends in heading off these conceptual dead-ends.

Energy and force are separate concepts. Some effects that transfer energy may exert a force, and some forces will transfer energy, but it depends on the details of the interaction. Force is a vector while energy is a scalar. "It should vortex its energy" is nonsensical. Again, this is first-semester physics here. Studying that would pay huge dividends in heading off these conceptual dead-ends.

''In physics, energy is a property of objects'', the sun releases energy in the form of emr, would the objects be Photons?

and if so , what about the invisible spectrum, radio waves etc?

These waves clearly have energy, do they have force?

Is energy not a process created by an object, or put into a object?

Edited by Relative

Sun releases 1367 Joules of energy per 1 m^2 of Earth surface per second.

If we assume photon with wavelength 532 nm is average, it has energy:

E=6.62607*10^-34 * 299792458 / 532*10^-9 = 3.734*10^-19 J

And there will be

1367 J / 3.734*10^-19 J = 3.66*10^21 photons per second per meter square of Earth surface.

Photons have momentum p=E/c

''In physics, energy is a property of objects'', the sun releases energy in the form of emr, would the objects be Photons?

and if so , what about the invisible spectrum, radio waves etc?

These waves clearly have energy, do they have force?

Is energy not a process created by an object, or put into a object?

EMR (at any part of the spectrum) is photons; photons are the quanta of EMR. Photons have energy and will exert a force when absorbed or scattered.

It is incorrect to say that the energy exerts the force.