Test you reaction time

Try this site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/

what did you get?

(If it's better than mine post a print screen... just as proof, then anyone who beats that post a print screen - I haven't seen anyone else play this game so I don't know how mine rates against others yet, and I've only tried it 3 times so far!)

As you can it was that sheep3 that dragged me down!

sheep dash score.JPG

you do a print screen.... press the button next to F12 and go to paint and press paste, save the image and host it as an attachment to your post (advance reply > manage attachments)

Nice job there 5614.

I tried playing with my left hand (I'm right handed) and that didn't seem to make too much of a difference. I did notice that it's the sheep running across the bottom of the screen that are the most difficult to get. The ones on top are the easiest. I don't know why. But after about 5 total games I found that the ones on top I can get in about .05-.1 seconds, the middle ones about .12-.14 seconds and on bottom about .2 seconds. Weird.

What did you get phi?
.165 average is my best so far. I got one of those completely lucky .000 ones though, where the anticipation paid off.

I think you're the winner so far, Lance. Pretty flocking fast, man.

I'm so glad nobody has made any lewd suggestions about what we're supposed to do with the sheep once they're tranquilized (ewwwwwe!).