how to attain best weakforce and bigbang data

anonymousone

anyway the reason that photons behave like waves too is because a photon has antigravity which repels other photons away. so logically itll bend arround stuff like a wave.

Then why don't we observe this? Shouldn't a well-collimated beam start diverging when you crank up the power, if photons repelled each other? More photons = more repulsion, right?

Then why don't we observe this? Shouldn't a well-collimated beam start diverging when you crank up the power, if photons repelled each other? More photons = more repulsion, right?

it does happen cuz i had a 5mw 532nm green laser and 5 miles away the beam was alot bigger x100 as large. and i dont think this wave attribute of photons has been studied with lasers like this

Edited by anonymousone

it does happen cuz i had a 5mw 532nm green laser and 5 miles away the beam was alot bigger x100 as large. and i dont think this wave attribute of photons has been studied with lasers like this

That's basic Gaussian beam optics, and to think this hasn't been studied is prodigiously naive.

But that's not what I described. I said it should change with power if you're right. I've never observed that. My lasers don't change collimation or focusing with changes in power.

That's basic Gaussian beam optics, and to think this hasn't been studied is prodigiously naive.

But that's not what I described. I said it should change with power if you're right. I've never observed that. My lasers don't change collimation or focusing with changes in power.

over a distance of 100 miles a 100000mw laser would be like a giant spotlight and a 5w laser if it traveled that far wouldnt be as large so i think the 100000mw laser beam @ 5 miles out would be the same size as 5mw laser beam @ 5 miles. so the physics may work different than u hypothesize i hypothesize...

Edited by anonymousone

over a distance of 100 miles a 100000mw laser would be like a giant spotlight and a 5w laser if it traveled that far wouldnt be as large so i think the 100000mw laser beam @ 5 miles out would be the same size as 5mw laser beam @ 5 miles. so the physics may work different than u hypothesize i hypothesize...

But if the photons were actively repulsing each other rather than naturally spreading out as a result of the inability to aim them all in exactly the same direction, a larger concentration of photons should result in a large repulsive force and thus a wider spread. If you agree that this doesn't happen, you've refuted your own hypothesis.

But if the photons were actively repulsing each other rather than naturally spreading out as a result of the inability to aim them all in exactly the same direction, a larger concentration of photons should result in a large repulsive force and thus a wider spread. If you agree that this doesn't happen, you've refuted your own hypothesis.

its clear that stuff like this which takes a very vivid imagination to understand is better to prove with real experiments instead of thought experiments. ill do this experiment to prove iit if i cant convince someone else to do it first. and theres nothing you can do to stop this heat seeking missile from blasting you out of the sky which terrifies you so u wont even look to see it coming. that goes for swansont too

"never know what hit em"

Edited by anonymousone

its clear that stuff like this which takes a very vivid imagination to understand is better to prove with real experiments instead of thought experiments. ill do this experiment to prove iit if i cant convince someone else to do it first. and theres nothing you can do to stop this heat seeking missile from blasting you out of the sky which terrifies you so u wont even look to see it coming. that goes for swansont too

"never know what hit em"

So what result would you expect to see from your test if your idea is correct?

the experiment which is taking multiple types of lasers ranging from 5mw -100000mw will demonstrate that more powerful laser beams have a greater potential to increase in size than less powerful ones since the photons in more powerful lasers experience antigravity forces for more time.

Good. You've got the beginnings of an experiment there. How are you planning to measure the spread?

Good. You've got the beginnings of an experiment there. How are you planning to measure the spread?

laser width in millimeters in a desert maybe incorperating aiming the lasers at measurement sites on mountains. the more powerful beams photons will be dense enough in ammount to repel each other for longer peroids of time than the less powerful ones according to my hypothesis. and @ 5 miles out theyll all be the same size. 15 miles out the more powerful beams seem to be broader. 25 miles out the ammount of broadening compared to time the beams been traveling will illustrate how the more powerful ones are still becoming broader over time while the less powerful ones arent still accelerating in the rate at which theyre growing. my hypothesis for these hypothetical results is that antigravity in photons caused the more powerful beams to experience accelerated growth for longer peroids of time.

Edited by anonymousone

You think, but you haven't done the experiment, and that's key. I have done an experiment that would be affected by this — lots of them, in fact. Light coupled into a single-mode optical fiber requires getting the beam very small, so there's a high power density, and it is very dependent on the beam profile (the mode) to couple the light in. The coupling efficiency should change drastically as the laser power changes if photons repelled each other, but this doesn't happen.

theres nothing you can do to stop this heat seeking missile from blasting you out of the sky which terrifies you so u wont even look to see it coming. that goes for swansont too

"never know what hit em"

WTH?

You think, but you haven't done the experiment, and that's key. I have done an experiment that would be affected by this — lots of them, in fact. Light coupled into a single-mode optical fiber requires getting the beam very small, so there's a high power density, and it is very dependent on the beam profile (the mode) to couple the light in. The coupling efficiency should change drastically as the laser power changes if photons repelled each other, but this doesn't happen.

fiber optics are designed to control photons paths so this prevents the weak antigravitational effects from speading the beam out because the beams have a railroad track to go down apparently. anyway ive got radar lock on u and delta. muahaha

Edited by anonymousone

fiber optics are designed to control photons paths so this prevents the weak antigravitational effects from speading the beam out because the beams have a railroad track to go down apparently. anyway ive got radar lock on u and delta. muahaha

I'm talking about coupling into the fiber. The light is in free space, but the coupling efficiency would be affected by any beam distortion.

I'm talking about coupling into the fiber. The light is in free space, but the coupling efficiency would be affected by any beam distortion.

the beam shouldnt broaden enough over small distances like what ur talking about so yeah ive still got radar lock and u cant shake me

laser width in millimeters in a desert maybe incorperating aiming the lasers at measurement sites on mountains. the more powerful beams photons will be dense enough in ammount to repel each other for longer peroids of time than the less powerful ones according to my hypothesis. and @ 5 miles out theyll all be the same size. 15 miles out the more powerful beams seem to be broader. 25 miles out the ammount of broadening compared to time the beams been traveling will illustrate how the more powerful ones are still becoming broader over time while the less powerful ones arent still accelerating in the rate at which theyre growing. my hypothesis for these hypothetical results is that antigravity in photons caused the more powerful beams to experience accelerated growth for longer peroids of time.

Why 5, 15 and 25?

You're talking about reality here. You're using tools and information you pulled from "the box", and I'm not sure that's fair to someone who doesn't use them. It's clear that you're really messing up anonymousone's intuitive thought processes with all your rational thinking and actual experimentation.

You're a professional physicist working with lasers and atomic clocks for the US Naval Observatory. You get paid to make things work, not make guesses and exercise your imagination. It's like you're all suited up for battle, in all the latest gear our technology is capable of, and you're fighting this guy who's dressed in leaves, light bulbs and cork, waving a fish at you and smirking about how "boxy" your armor and weapons look.

the beam shouldnt broaden enough over small distances like what ur talking about so yeah ive still got radar lock and u cant shake me

This is why math is required — so you can't pull crap like this. So: where's the math? Would the spot size differ by a centimeter over a 1 km path? More? Less?

This is why math is required — so you can't pull crap like this. So: where's the math? Would the spot size differ by a centimeter over a 1 km path? More? Less?

i know a laser pointers beam doesnt broaden over < 1cm

the hellfire missiles coming

Yes, it does. Just not by much, as it's a short distance and a laser. This is all rather trivially and terribly well understood.

If it broadens it broadens, unless your model has some kind of discrete mechanism by which broadening happens. But, you'd need a model.

Laser pointers diverge naturally by around a milliradian. That's 1 mm per meter of travel, or one meter per km. Which is 10 microns per cm. What is the effect of your conjecture?

if I can focus a beam to a certain spot size, what will be the spot size if I increase the power, and thus the repulsive force? (Equation, please)

I have my finger on the kill switch, so please stop with the hyperbole. It got old immediately. You are not the first visitor to SFN to be overconfident that they have solved physics. Sadly, you won't be the last. If you aren't going to discuss the physics, then there is no point in keeping you around. So, please, answer my questions (and any other science questions outstanding)

one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the lasers are traveling through a medium, which means they are being influenced by the atmosphere. The process of refraction is involved.

this article has the general refraction index formula

http://www.rp-photonics.com/effective_refractive_index.html

here is some at home inexpensive eperiments

http://www.euhou.net/index.php/exercises-mainmenu-13/classroom-experiments-and-activities-mainmenu-186/203-determination-of-the-index-of-refraction-using-a-laser-pointer

the experiment needs to be done in outers space to prove lasers spread out like waves because of antigravity forces. til then i aint gona talk about this anymore

No, that's not how it works. You need to predict the results before the experiment is done.

one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the lasers are traveling through a medium, which means they are being influenced by the atmosphere. The process of refraction is involved.

this article has the general refraction index formula

http://www.rp-photonics.com/effective_refractive_index.html

here is some at home inexpensive eperiments

http://www.euhou.net/index.php/exercises-mainmenu-13/classroom-experiments-and-activities-mainmenu-186/203-determination-of-the-index-of-refraction-using-a-laser-pointer

Refraction is only a problem if the index isn't constant, and we would need to know how big the antigravity effect is to see if atmospheric variations are a problem. All roads lead back to having a model.