4 Days not 1 Day

s1eep

I would like to speculate that in one Earth rotation four simultaneous days occur. Synergy between the Sun and the Earth creates four separate days: midnight, morning, midday, evening. In one full rotation, each time-point rotates through the other three time-points; for example, midnight will experience morning, midday and evening, and the same for each of them. Neither of the four days are an entity and they exist together as opposites; and opposites cancel each other out to zero-value existence. In other words, there need not be a name for each time-point across a squared equator, but the names I suggested are easy to remember representations of each of the time-points-- all that matters, is four time-points are present. These are not arbitrary points, the Sun creates all four simultaneously. I assert that everything in the universe exists between or as opposites; male and female, Sun and Earth, top and bottom and so on. A squared equator is opposite to the rotating equator; the Sun squares the equator perpetually.

Debate 4 days.

How we define a day is arbitrary. You want to define a new term, that's fine, but you need to pick another word since we're already using one definition for day.

How is this helpful? What need does it fulfill?

It does not satisfy a want or a need, it's what is true, and would prove our way of life to be an abstract lie. And I'm stating that the definition we have for a day is incorrect.

No, I say that the Earth is composed of four quadrants and the Sun creates four time points around those four quadrants-- I am saying that the Earth is more 4 than it is 1, you are almost on the same wavelength.

Who cares whether you and others think it's crazy? We are adults, not children. Adults rationalize and come to a stable conclusion as to why something is crazy. Children call names and cower from debate. Are you a child or an adult?

It does not satisfy a want or a need, it's what is true, and would prove our way of life to be an abstract lie. And I'm stating that the definition we have for a day is incorrect.

Oh, it's true. So where is the proof for this?

Oh, it's true. So where is the proof for this?

The Day is proof of this. Does milk exist? Where's the proof that milk exists? Milk itself. Do 4 days occur at once? Where's the proof that 4 days occur simultaneously? The day itself.

Who cares whether you and others think it's crazy? We are adults, not children. Adults rationalize and come to a stable conclusion as to why something is crazy. Children call names and cower from debate. Are you a child or an adult?

I didn't say it's crazy, but your knee-jerk reaction is understandable.

I didn't call names and cower from debate. I said Time Cube is a bad influence as its extremely rigor-free assumptions and conclusions are not trust-worthy. What kind of cube has four corners? Why should people be killed for not believing this? Why does the author claim absolute proof yet never gives even a shred of rational evidence?

Are you trying to insult me personally in this discussion? That's a very poor tactic for anyone who claims to want to talk about anything.

The Day is proof of this. Does milk exist? Where's the proof that milk exists? Milk itself. Do 4 days occur at once? Where's the proof that 4 days occur simultaneously? The day itself.

I can touch and see milk, yet I see no proof of your statements. I see 1 day during a revolution of the planet.

4 is the most significant number in the universe. For rotation to occur and things to remain opposite and harmonious, one only needs 4 corners. There is a dynamic duality at the Earth's equator (i.e. rotation between four corners), and a static duality with the North and South pole. A corner is one of the 4 opposite vertical edges of a cube that are stood between the top and bottom, or the four opposite corners of a square. If you place a circle inside a square, there is a harmonious correlation between the 4 right angle corners of the square and the centre of the circle embedded within the square, which can be found by adding two lines to create a cross. If the circle rotates, the four right angles of the square each rotate in opposite directions and opposite integrity remains.

Yes. That is why square wheels have turned out to be so popular.

4 corners are present for circular wheels, and everything else in the universe. I said earlier, the Sun squares the Earth perpetually; humans square what they see perpetually. Anything you look at has a back, front, top, bottom, left and right (or cubic dimensions), your eyes see 4 corners of any thing, as the Sun encompasses 4 corners of the Earth. The circle wheel has a back, front, top, bottom, left and right; and it can rotate because four corners are present.

4 is the most significant number in the universe. For rotation to occur and things to remain opposite and harmonious, one only needs 4 corners. There is a dynamic duality at the Earth's equator (i.e. rotation between four corners), and a static duality with the North and South pole. A corner is one of the 4 opposite vertical edges of a cube that are stood between the top and bottom, or the four opposite corners of a square. If you place a circle inside a square, there is a harmonious correlation between the 4 right angle corners of the square and the centre of the circle embedded within the square, which can be found by adding two lines to create a cross. If the circle rotates, the four right angles of the square each rotate in opposite directions and opposite integrity remains.

Nature begs to differ. No square trunks and tree branches out there. And look at the random weed (marijuana) leaf, usually has 7 branches.

Besides, your theory affects physics and everything related, how exactly?

Edited by Fuzzwood