Evolution of Man Revised

oblivion

This is getting to be even better than Ancient Aliens. The International UFO Congress? Who knew this organization even existed? How does one join? If I join and stop cutting and combing my hair would that make me a ufologist? Is it possible? Could I get my own history channel TV show?

This is what happens when people start believing in little green men from outer space. I blame Carl Sagan and his billions and billions of stars.

The next thing you know people will stop trying to solve humanities problems and will simply wait for the UFO’s to show up to bail us out with their alien super technology.

-waitforufo

PS. When the UFO's do show up we may have to keep our eyes on our gold and women. From what I've seen on Acient Aliens the UFO's want both.

I've had the hair for years and they don't send me invitations...

I think I may have already asked this but i will again just to make it clear... Why would anyone think aliens could be inter-fertile with humans, we are more closely related to Red Wood trees than aliens...

I think I may have already asked this but i will again just to make it clear... Why would anyone think aliens could be inter-fertile with humans, we are more closely related to Red Wood trees than aliens...

Did I not mention the UFO's super technology. How are they going to bail us out of our troubles if the UFO's dont have super technology? Maybe it would be a fair trade. Problems solved for a little hanky-panky. Besides, Hollywood keeps telling us that earth girls are easy. Is it possible that this is the reason that the UFO's keep coming back?

I say we keep the gold.

Is it possible that the other 30% was put there by UFO super technology? Duh...

Edited by waitforufo