The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

zeropoint, why may i ask do you think that the discussion would not involve religon. evolutionist are very religous about their beliefs considering that evolution is unproved and unprovable. no one has ever seen a "kind" produce another "kind" (you will find this "kind" in Genisis). It is unavoidable.

To: ALL

Of Justice:

"Do not wait for the last judgement. It takes place every day."

- Albert Camus

"May your nearly prepared breakfast toast always land butterside up."

- That Rascal Puff

:)

Fully aware that any staffer may crisply gaffe this post from its placement here in the Intro department of SFN, humble scribe may only hope this protean public message may serve the casual interest, if not the recreation, studied probity - or education - of whomever may honor it with the equity of a simple browse, perusal or scan. For more seasoned forumites and arbiters, it may be recognised and amenably qualifed not only as a tenably continuing introduction, but also a progressive rounding off and closure of a marathon if figurative, microcosmic socio-political collapsation, and moral disentanglement.

(*NOTE: It is a crime punishable by imprisonment, fine, or both, to falsely replicate or alter any legal records such as those presented in the following documentary. <This post was installed 22 February 2006 Wednesday. Narrative subject to revision or amplification.>)

GREETINGS:

Due to long standing, increasingly pejorative, here and gone; zig-zag; now you see it, now you don't - blight on the world wide web and the internet, the following documentary message is proffered as a Public Service. Allowing the Reader to draw - activate or recreate - her or his own conclusions.

Although many persons and circumstances are responsible for inspiring - if not requiring - the posting of the below delivered documentary messages (There's much more where they came from; originating in as many stations of authority), one Brian Kirk Parquette ('Bkparque', and the <'square baby' changing> company that keeps him <'Ver7ein'>), since December 1999, is (sometimes anonymously; or impersonating someone else) at the center source of - and the inspiration for - the http://www.net peppered revilements (diatribe, put-downs, gotcha's, false rumor mongering, muck making, name calling, hook, sinker 'n line stealing, merit parroting, impotently preponderant, self rescindent, orifice retentive, bell book & candle plagiarizing, stuck-fixated beezlebub finger pointing, prevarication stationed, sadomasochistic-narcissisistic, call to sessions on 'reverse confession' obsession < r squared multi-dimentia [absolute ground zero free fire zoning, dragon's tail tickling, flash pointing, massively critical], fissile pi [carrying itself out to it's last high resolution hacked out fractal decimal p'oink] > ) AT ISSUE, HERE:

TO WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN

(Be they foreign, or domestic...)

*Asterisked <* > parenthetical inclusions in the following statements are refinations of the author, K. B. Robertson <Record keeper>.)

To: From:

Columbia Heights District Police Kent B. Robertson

Chief Stuart Anderson 114 Maple St. #2

559 Mill Street NorthEast Santa Cruz, CA.

Columbia Heights, Minnesota 95060

20 February 1991 Wednesday

Dear Chief Anderson:

This letter represents an urgent inquiry in search of possible records confirmation that may exist in your department’s files, contingent to an ongoing federal suit concerning a nearly thirty year old, extant series of ongoing, conspiratorial pedophile felonies; originating in the early ‘60s and continuing to the date of this writing.

Mr. Bruce Robertson, a defendant in ongoing litigation, alleges that he wrote a letter of complaint to your department Police Chief, in late 1964, regarding the allegory rape of his four year old daughter, by one juvenile, Michael Jensen, of Columbia Heights (Mpls) Minnesota. This letter of complaint was in fact seen by several (currently) affirming witnesses in 1964, but there is no confirmation that it was ever sent-to or received-by, your department.

Mr. Bruce Robertson’s return address at the time he says he wrote this letter of complaint to your then-incumbent Police Chief, was 1624 Iris Street, Denver/Lakewood, Colorado. The letter alleged that the subjected rape had occurred some six months earlier, under your jurisdiction in the Columbia Heights District; at the residence of Michael Jensen’s mother.

Does your department have any record of any such letter of complaint from Bruce Robertson, about his (teen aged) brother-in-law, Michael Jensen?

Having learned of this rape six months after the fact, of course Bruce Robertson, the father of the alleged raped child, was legally obliged to report the crime, which he insists that he did. Bruce Robertson alleges that he sent the cited letter to your department in late (Nov. - Dec.) 1964, and which letter Bruce Robertson also insists, resulted in legal juvenile court actions against Michael Jensen of the Columbia Heights District, who, at that time, was 15 years of age.

There are updated and complex contingencies of this stated event which *nullify standard limitations statutes, insofar as an ongoing conspiracy seems to be directly related to this otherwise nearly thirty year old event (*refer FEDERAL CODE, TITLE 18, CONSPIRACY).

Although the non-recovery of any such record would not resolve a great deal, its recovery confirmation would certainly clear Bruce Robertson’s name (*as well as myself and anyone else besides Michael Jensen, if in fact these allegations are true) and clarify his allegations, if this cited letter (*and incident) could simply be confirmed to have in fact been received by your office in the ascribed time-frame; all the better if a manifest copy of such letter could be tendered.

Any response from your office regarding this urgent inquiry will be of great import in the subjected, pending 17th (*Federal) District litigations (*at that time, Congressman Leon E. Panetta, later succeeded by present 17th District Congressman, Sam Farr).

Awaiting your much needed reply, I am very respectfully yours,

(*Long hand and typewritten signature.).

Kent Benjamin Robertson (Brother of the defendant).

114 Maple Street, Santa Cruz, CA. 95060

ph: 408-459-6709

(*Asterisked parenthetical inclusions in the following statements are refinations of the author.)

(*The original copies of the following documents from police officials in Anoka, Minnesota are on file and/or witnessed by 17th Federal District Congressman’s Aides, Rachel Dann and Craig O’Donnel (1-831-429-1976), as well as the staff (*Attn. Ms. Meridith) of the Record’s Department, Santa Cruz Police Department, Santa Cruz, California: including a number of distinguished citizens - Yvonne SueEllen Young, retired legal secretary, ph: 1-559-449-0801, Michael Juergen Lang - URL psywarrior2001@yahoo.com, Floyd W. Creager, ph:1-831-464-1630. Dr. Surjit Dinsa, ph:*82-1-845-485-7423, Prof. Mark S. Halfon, Nassau College, ph: 1-516-572-8013, Caryn H. Robertson, ph. 1-845-838-2693, and, if any authentic official so requests and pays postage, a *certified audiotape (*oscilloscopic voice patterns are equivalent to fingerprints) will be forwarded - of Richard Robertson proving in is own words that he is a 47 year fugitive from a crime upon which there is no originating state - or federal - statute of limitations; who is to this day still openly blaming his stepfather, while secretly blaming his youngest brother; for a crime he (Richard Robertson) committed his first felony on - in not reporting, and, who has instead taken a leadership role in persuading others, to blame upon innocent persons: accumulating a massive though only partially accounted for number of accessories after the fact (*under the law, as guilty as the original perpetrator); many of whom are still active, to this day (especially one Brian Kirk Parquette - ‘he’s all over the net’), some 47 years after Richard (####) Robertson (and his brother Bruce Robertson) started it (*in 1963 and 1964, sequentially). A verbatim transcription of the cited audiotape recording is (in real time, here and now) instantly accessible in part 3, of http://einstein.periphery.cc/machine_1 thru _4.)

(*And now this:)

(*Asterisked < * > parenthetical inclusions in the following documentary statements are inclusions of the author.)

POLICE DEPARTMENT

CITY OF COLUMBIA HEIGHTS

599 Mill Street Northeast (612) 788-9221

Edward M. Carlson STUART W. ANDERSON

Mayor Chief of Police

February 28, 1991

Mr. Kent B. Robertson

114 Maple Street #2

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Dear Mr. Robertson:

I am responding to your letter dated February 20, 1991, in which you are requesting 1964 data of an alleged sexual misconduct by one Michael Jensen. You raise the issue of whether we can confirm ever receiving a letter from Bruce Robertson (*Michael Jensen’s elder brother in law, Bruce Robertson, being the husband of Michael Jensen’s elder sister, Marilyn Jensen).

Please take notice that under the Minnesota record retention system, we have lawful authority to destroy all records after six years and this has been our policy. In an effort to determine whether any of our employees who were working in 1964 and who would have some recollection of this event, I have contacted former employees. I have located one former employee who has specific recollection of this event and was the investigator for the Anoka County Attorney. I have provided him with a copy of your letter and have requested that he communicate directly with you and report what facts he has available to him.

I regret that I did not have written confirmation, but I believe I have found a bona fide witness who has personal knowledge of the information you seek. If you need additional information or have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

(*Longhand signature)

Stuart W. Anderson

Chief of Police

SWA:mld

91-046

Office of

(Anoka County Icon ANOKA COUNTY ATTORNEY

Great Seal of Minnesota INVESTIGATION DIVISION COURT HOUSE

state) ANOKA, MINN. 55303

Telephone:

Area code 612-421-4760 FAX # 422-7524

March 12, 1991

Mr. Kent B. Robertson

114 Maple Street #2

Santa Cruz, CA 9506

Dear Mr. Robertson:

I have received your second letter dated March 2 1991.

I can appreciate your interest in getting all the information possible, but again as I said in my first letter to you, I am sorry but I cannot tell you anymore than I did in that letter.

I suppose the reason I remembered as much as I did is because of Michael Jensen being the suspect in the case and, of course, I have followed his (*legally eventful) track record throughout the years, up until just recently. So whenever I would have reason to think of Mike Jensen, I would always relate to the incident he had with his niece.

Again, I wish I could be of no help to you but with no records available for me to review, I’m afraid I cannot be of much more help.

Sincerely,

(*Longhand signature)

Roy Hedblad, Investigator

Anoka County Attorney’s Office

RH:ts

(*Post script: Kent B. Robertson was residing in the state of Colorado, and had been for years, at the time of the occurrence of this Anoka <Mpls.> Minnesota crime. Kent B. Robertson has never legally been - or legally accused of - any kind of ‘suspect’ in any kind of trans-misdemeanor stated ‘misconduct’, at any time, in any place, under any <military or civilian> circumstances. Nor are their any records - neither has he <this record, K.B. Robertson, etceteras> ever said or implied - otherwise.)

This is a legal, public disclaimer and caveat, directed at any and all who have already irretractably said and publicly posted - or may ever say or publicly post - otherwise. To do so, is to condemn yourself to be publicly found (historically flash-frozen), doing so. <Congratulations? Does that sound familiar?> Clue: The United States constitution sanctions not only one's right to defend self and others, but, also, the right to redress of grievances and free speech. Whereas, The Emancipation Proclamation was law 140 years ago. Night Riding trespassers - of every rank and plumage - will be (publicly) prosecuted to the full extent of - "All we have, are the rules."

Moral Relativism is historical bunk.. Right & Wrong: yesterday, today and tomorrow. Perjury is as perjurists do. Derelection of duty and abuse of power, is as derelection and power abuse does, and does not. Resistance, denial, or the raimants of false authority is futile. Turn. Or burn.

(*NOTE:

It is a crime punishable by imprisonment, fine, or both, to falsely replicate or alter any legal records such as those presented above.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/ EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER

(There's more where this came from and plenty to go around.)

"Justice is like a train that's nearly always late."

- Yevgeny Yevtushenko

Thank you for reading this missive.

:rolleyes:

Hello, all! I'm your typical slacker type from the 80's who has already learned the most valuable lesson from these forums - USE YOUR SPELL-CHECKER! :D

Really, I came here looking for info on photons & got hooked on many different subjects (wasted a couple day's worth of work :rolleyes: ) Once I catch up on things, you'll find I think I know it all, but I'm willing to listen. Fortunately, it seems there are others of this ilk here also...

Current project - working on the possibility of using REXX to debunk St. Thomas Aquinas....;)

Hey im freakin "StarBreaker" which is a killer song by the way. I have a deep appreciation for intellectuals but am baffled as to why they tend to be such "geeks." Why can't one have a razor sharp intellect AND maintain physical prowess AND wield normal, even inspiring, social behavior AND use said attributes for the betterment of not only mankind but his environment (including his fellow creatures of all kinds...including ultimately anti-life Liberals...I guess) through embracing and helping to evolve the sciences and destroying ignorant, irresposible dogma(religion). That, I have recently discovered, is the purpose of my life. I will become a kick-ass Astrobiologist, or at least a biologist, and not a damn thing is gonna stop me!

unless I die..LOL

I am a geek and I have some physical prowess as I weight lift and practise the martial arts. As far as the wielding of social skills, the reason that I can't is because I am a Christian, a science and math monger, one who gets high off of the food network and exersice, and I live in a world even more bizzare then that of the phantom toolbooth and alice in wonderland combined. Answereth that thy queery?

I'm... he he he. well I'm not alloud to tell you, however i am a high-school student who is really, really screwed up int he learning process. i learn complicated things faster than simler things... remember them better to. And i also need some "inspiration" on some of my looming projects.

Hi :) I'm htebazile. Right now I’m here trying to find an answer to a question for a friend... but I think I’m going to get addicted to all this knowledge floating around here ...awe inspiring …

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you-not because they are nice but because you are!

I am a geek and I have some physical prowess as I weight lift and practise the martial arts. As far as the wielding of social skills, the reason that I can't is because I am a Christian, a science and math monger, one who gets high off of the food network and exersice, and I live in a world even more bizzare then that of the phantom toolbooth and alice in wonderland combined. Answereth that thy queery?

No, but it illustrates my point.

Guest Zeikobbu

Hey

RyanJ invited me here. I'm afraid to post because I feel I'd look stupid ._.

*sigh* I'm only 15.75 years old (bah, I don't want to calculate exactly), in 3 months I can get a part time job at someplace crappy, etc...

Anyways, hi, my current goal is to attend OSSM (Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics), future goal is to be a chemical engineer, but I barely made an A in chemistry, so don't try to overload me ._.

Lepton

Posts: 0 hey that guy in ur avata is frm "death note" isnt it??

Ya. it mkes 2 " " n'ow. NewZeaxCanadaconeXXion.

11 months of AA koded konTempt. Ave#2atesitePaswrd. Trans'helback-equatory.

Demands rite 2.2 AA dbl 'death note' jury trials. Eel ave is way- X-ray. We'l see'l.

(Nadie poder cojer el cajones. Immuno a le 'n carcero.)

appy returns on new # 1-667 stalking grounds. Jck zes velcom b'AckAk.