SFN Server Issues

Hi guys, my apologies for the issues. Unfortunately there were some critical security updates which needed to be applied, otherwise I would have notified in advance of the updates. Combined with a few family issues over the last 24 hours this hasn't been as smooth as I would have liked.

Hopefully the offline message is now sorted (a bit of a web server issue). I'm working on correcting the rest of the issues and will have an update for you later on this evening.

Update: Okay, I've pushed a few buttons and the style issues seem to be resolved. But if anyone still has problems, let us know - just be sure to do a refresh or two first.

Good work dave. I'm sure most of us, maybe all, have been on the receiving end of Murphy's wrath.

I'm pretty sure no one had anything worse happen to them than I, which was severe withdrawal and slipping into a coma (err falling asleep) last night during the worst of it. tongue.png

Whatever you live through makes you stronger.

I've refreshed several times, but don't see the reputation buttons.

Ah, now I see them.

And now I don't. confused.gif

You might try clearing the browser cache?

so far everything went back to normal on my end.

Great!

Good work dave. I'm sure most of us, maybe all, have been on the receiving end of Murphy's wrath.

I'm pretty sure no one had anything worse happen to them than I, which was severe withdrawal and slipping into a coma (err falling asleep) last night during the worst of it. tongue.png

Whatever you live through makes you stronger.

Thanks Ed mellow.png

Hi guys, my apologies for the issues. Unfortunately there were some critical security updates which needed to be applied, otherwise I would have notified in advance of the updates. Combined with a few family issues over the last 24 hours this hasn't been as smooth as I would have liked.

Hopefully the offline message is now sorted (a bit of a web server issue). I'm working on correcting the rest of the issues and will have an update for you later on this evening.

Update: Okay, I've pushed a few buttons and the style issues seem to be resolved. But if anyone still has problems, let us know - just be sure to do a refresh or two first.

We will forever be grateful to the man who applied the Cattle Prod of Justice to the unworthy buttocks of the Evil League of Spammers.

Are these updates going to help in with the bots in any way, shape or form?

I missed this one, sorry. Hopefully, yes. But can't promise anything! I'll be looking into other options as well, obviously this is a big priority for us at the moment.

!

Moderator Note

krash661,
Please keep that discussion in the other thread, or if you really have to, open a new one (please make sure it is original, and not just a repetition of things said before).

This thread is about server issues, which, thanks to dave's hard work seem all sorted now.