Will a Romney/Ryan win save us?

rigney

Since you seem to be a fan of YT videos, check this one out. It's relevant, and unlike some of yours, is not spammy personal attacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jvXnPG9Xc

How would you react if Canada invaded and occupied the US? Would you sit there and take it? How about after they restrict your access to movement during their occupation? How about after they restrict your access to water during the occupation? What if the Canadians tore down your home?

Apartheid is a bad thing; it's about time you stop getting your news from FOX.

Before you begin accusing Israel of being Apartheid, read this doccumentary if you have the time.

http://blog.standforisrael.org/issues/world-opinion/apartheid

Screw "FOX News", if that's what you think of them. In 1953 I witnessed the aftermath of a war that engulfed and almost consumed the entirety of Europe and brought on because of apartheid, orchestrated by a couple of nut cases known as Hitler and Stalin. Almost 70% of thr worlds Jews were exterminated in less than a 10 year period, along with countless millions of other Europeans. And you want to talk about justice being done to a nation and its people? Tsk-tsk!
Edited by rigney

Tell me John, what is the meaning of disproportionate retaliation when another nation fires rockest and sends martyrs into your neighborhood with bombs strapped to them, and meant to murder your people? Me, I call it reprisal!

8000 vs 1500 is what I'd call disproportionate especially when the 8000 contains nearly twice the % of children.

BTW, has this issue got anything to do with the original topic?

Edited by John Cuthber

BTW, has this issue got anything to do with the original topic?

None. It was a red herring thrown out to detract from rigney's comment that Obama was a "do nothing" Senator. His "if you ignore all the great things Obama has accomplished despite treasonous opposition from the GOP" codicil wasn't working, so he panicked and decided to defend Israel instead.

The usual interpretation of "but only if you say them fast" is a reference to the debating trick of saying something false or questionable and then rapidly saying something uncontroversial before anyone has a chance to question the first bit.

For a start, it doesn't work on-line because people have plenty of time to read what you have said and point out the flaws.

For an encore, it's usual for people to follow up an allegation of using that trick by pointing out what the false or questionable statement was.

Rigney hasn't. probably because he can't.

This is probably the most helpful thing I've gotten from this thread.

Perhaps you or Obama and/or his cabinet could give me a "Crash Course"?

A crash course in what, exactly? You know how to do research and back up what you have said with evidence, it just seems you refuse to. Even if you didn't there are enough links to sources here that you could easily try to evaluate both sides of the spectrum and find that at least some of what you have said is blatantly false. By all means vote on who you want, but please don't vote based on something you've heard or some emotional drive. Vote based on what the evidence shows to be helping this country. If there is evidence Romney's policies will more than likely do better than Obama's, by all means vote for Romney. Even more importantly, show others this evidence so we can make the correct decision based on all available evidence.