Requirements to become a New Dimension

dapifo

Scale is not a direction of movment. It is a relative measurement. It's not a dimension.

I like this affirmation, it is clear and concrete, but it doesn´t convence to me at all.

Because it is an convecional statement about something that is assumed...but it is not a reason...Why scale is not a Dimension?...possible yes it is, but it is not independent...and it could be a Dimensional dependent of XYZ?

It seems that is different to move through the spatial dimensions XYZ that through M-Dimension. We can move through the XYZ spatial dimensions being in the same scale, strip or area of​​the M-Dimension. Conversely, we can move through the M-Dimension being in the same position (XYZ) spatial dimensions.

- Though XYZ, you move of coordinates: fron position X1-Y1-Z1 to X2-Y2-Z2

- Dimension M you have to reduce (for negatives scales) or enlarge (for positives scales) your volume or size: from scale 10 exp -200 to scale +200

dapifo,

How much do you know about basis sets of vectors?

Can you write down a basis set to describe a point in your (x,y,z,m) space? If not, how are you planning to make your definition have any concrete consequences?

Dimension has a pretty strict meaning in mathematics. Can you show us the linear algebra?

dapifo,

How much do you know about basis sets of vectors?

Can you write down a basis set to describe a point in your (x,y,z,m) space? If not, how are you planning to make your definition have any concrete consequences?

Dimension has a pretty strict meaning in mathematics. Can you show us the linear algebra?

How you will describe a point in a Calabi-Yau manifold dimensions???

No I´m not a maths expert, but how I can post a graphic in this forum???...it can clarify better what I´m trying to explian.

Two days ago I Attach a File, but I cannot see it????....what happen with the attachments?

Edited by dapifo

OK...here I attach a graphic were you can see what I mean....and I think that fits with the Multiverses and Levels of Tegmark.

Now I´m leaving for two hours...I´ll see yours aswers later.

Thanks....

OK...I hope it is attachedGlobal Univ (Ing).pdf!!?????

Edited by dapifo

Do you understand it?....for me any level is a different Universe like "Ours Universe"....with the following limits for Our Universe:

- A lower limit: the Planck Scale of about 10 exp -35 meters (the estimated length of the superstring). An expected lower dimension can not be treated adequately in current physics models due to the emergence of quantum gravity effects

.- And other top limit: the proper size of Our Known Universe about 10 exp +27 meters.

So our known Strip or Zone of the Our Universe within the Universe Global has a total size of 10 exp 62 scales, less than a Googol (10 exp 100) .

....really there are not will be borders & horizons, and the colors should fade like in the rainbow.

For some body living in one of these levels (eg. from 10 exp +130 to 10 exp +190), his level will be "Its Universe" , and will be the unic one with its laws, waves, energy, matter,...But possible somebody (person?) there have same idea that I am giving here in this thread, but there they will supose that "Its Universe" is the center level or strip...the grey one...Do you understand now?

Edited by dapifo

I've read your explanation and it's still meaningless.

In fact everything you've posted is meaningless. You simply point out that there are different sizes.

Size is not a direction of movement, so it is not a dimension.

for me any level is a different Universe like "Ours Universe"....

When you make up your own definitions and meanings you can do anything, as long as it's in your head.

Re AG52's post that

"Scale is not a direction of movment. It is a relative measurement. It's not a dimension."

You say

I like this affirmation, it is clear and concrete, but it doesn´t convence to me at all.

It's also factually accurate (given the conventional definitions of "dimension")

So what you are saying is that facts don't convince you.

Fair enough.

You are on the wrong website.

Re AG52's post that

"Scale is not a direction of movment. It is a relative measurement. It's not a dimension."

You say

It's also factually accurate (given the conventional definitions of "dimension")

So what you are saying is that facts don't convince you.

Fair enough.

You are on the wrong website.

Well ... I see it is complicated to explain my point of view, and it is normal, because I thought the same as you for many years and always I was trying out of my mind this idea.

But lately, after speaking of both the M-theory, the Multiverse, the 11 dimensions, and read about these last (compacted dimensions in themselves), which convinced me very little, I think the M-Dimension gives a very broad and different of our Universe.

Always has been clear to me the dependence of the M-Dimension XYZ spatial dimensions, but there are concepts that the latter do not explain and M-Dimension yes.

- You need M-Dimension to found some body in the whole Universe.

- It is not the same traveling through the XYZ dimensions that the M-Dimension.

´SETI project is lookig for live out of our Solar System...but what will hapen if these aliens are bigger than us in 10 exp 1000 times? It will be impossible the contact and the comunication. Our live for them will be very short.

It is important to understand that these levels of the graph present different "virtual" universes that escape to our senses and technology, but surely allow you to re another universe with objects and possible life.

I understand that all these is more parascience that serious and current science....but I thing that give another point of view of the Global Uiverse.

Well ... I see it is complicated to explain my point of view, and it is normal, because I thought the same as you for many years and always I was trying out of my mind this idea.

But lately, after speaking of both the M-theory, the Multiverse, the 11 dimensions, and read about these last (compacted dimensions in themselves), which convinced me very little, I think the M-Dimension gives a very broad and different of our Universe.

Always has been clear to me the dependence of the M-Dimension XYZ spatial dimensions, but there are concepts that the latter do not explain and M-Dimension yes.

- You need M-Dimension to found some body in the whole Universe.

- It is not the same traveling through the XYZ dimensions that the M-Dimension.

´SETI project is lookig for live out of our Solar System...but what will hapen if these aliens are bigger than us in 10 exp 1000 times? It will be impossible the contact and the comunication. Our live for them will be very short.

It is important to understand that these levels of the graph present different "virtual" universes that escape to our senses and technology, but surely allow you to re another universe with objects and possible life.

I understand that all these is more parascience that serious and current science....but I thing that give another point of view of the Global Uiverse.

This has now devolved into word salad nonsense.

OK...If it is clear that the size scale is not a dimension as such .... but the fact of considering bands / ranges of exp of 10 give to us other kind universes with their own laws , it does have its logic, no?

We never imagined that such a band of 10 exp 900 to 10 exp 1000 can be a whole universe with its laws, macro-entities, macro-particles, macro-waves .... and macro-beings.

If we look at it this way, I think if it is understood that, although it is not as a New Dimension, it has has some meaningless if we take it into account as a different way of understanding the Universe Global ... as a series of strips of scales from the infinitely small to the infinitely large. And our universe is in the middle because that is what we envision.

How this can link or fit with the Multiverses and Levels of Tegmark?