What would you do if your invincible?

Green Xenon

Hi:

If you were to suddenly become completely & eternally physically-invincible, along with being immortal as well an unable to feel any physical discomfort [such as pain, tickling, stickiness (that nasty sensation you get with you play with syrup), itching, nausea, fatigue, etc.] and you knew about it right after...

... what would you do?

Besides the obvious, physical-invincibility includes not needing to eat, drink, sleep, or eliminate waste products as well as being able to contract/relax muscles without any exhaustion. A successful violation of the second-law-of-thermodynamics and many others.

Here is what I would do:

I would force society to stop perpetrating the heinous crime of "pro-girl sexism" which I speak of in the "Are girls really treated preferentially" thread. I would eliminate this horrific gender-discrimination by being a nuisance to society. I spend night an day on parading the streets and giving speeches as to how I feel "pro-girl sexism" is evil and unfair. We people try to talk over me, they would eventually get exhausted while I [being invincible] would continue to vocalize my opposition to pro-girl-sexism.

People will attempt -- in many ways -- to shut me up. When their vocal cords are exhausted from attempting to verbally "cut me off", they will then turn to physical violence. They will pelt me with stones, throw bricks at me, pull out their guns and shoot me, they will drench me with lighter-fluid and set me ablaze.

Realizing that it is impossible to kill, physically-injure, or physically-torture me...

... society will eventually reach a point where it will do anything to pacify me -- including listen to me and stop its evil gender-discrimination-of-minors.

Regards,

GX

Edited by Green Xenon

Since you're not super strong, I would subdue you with a net, put you in a box and fill the box with quick-drying concrete and drop you in the ocean, just to shut you up. Since everyone would be seriously tired of you trying to force your opinion on us, people would cheer for me and give me lots of gifts.

I would probably give all their gifts to some little girl.

Since you're not super strong, I would subdue you with a net, put you in a box and fill the box with quick-drying concrete and drop you in the ocean, just to shut you up. Since everyone would be seriously tired of you trying to force your opinion on us, people would cheer for me and give me lots of gifts.

I would probably give all their gifts to some little girl.

LOL!

What if -- with my invincible body -- I shake, twist, turn with sufficient intensity to break-off the concrete [remember, while I'm invincible, the concrete isn't], swim up to land, and continue forcing society to stop perpetrating it's evil gender-bias?

Hi:

If you were to suddenly become completely & eternally physically-invincible, along with being immortal as well an unable to feel any physical discomfort [such as pain, tickling, stickiness (that nasty sensation you get with you play with syrup), itching, nausea, fatigue, etc.] and you knew about it right after...

... what would you do?

I think I would make you do the cleanup from the Boston Molasses Disaster, including helping all the pretty girls clean off their shoes, before you are allowed another thread regarding "pro-girl sexism".

I think I would make you do the cleanup from the Boston Molasses Disaster

LMAO...

... and just how would I perceive this as a "punishment" considering that I'd be injury-proof and pain-proof? Time would fly very fast as I wouldn't feel any discomfort. No exhaustion from working to clean up the BMD mess. No sticky feeling from being submerged in molasses.

LMAO...

... and just how would I perceive this as a "punishment" considering that I'd be injury-proof and pain-proof? Time would fly very fast as I wouldn't feel any discomfort. No exhaustion from working to clean up the BMD mess. No sticky feeling from being submerged in molasses.

Well, in my scenario, I am the one who is invincible, not you.

And it's not punishment, just the price you have to pay in order to open another thread on pro-girl sexism.

Under the condition of invincibility, immortality, and discomfort-resistance, I'd also do things un-related to gender-discrimination.

For example, I'd protect all species classified as "non-humans" from evil humans. I'd visit a bullfighting ring and rescue the bull, this would piss off all the sadists who find the bull's agony to be humorous.

The reason I support non-human organisms over humans, is because non-humans are handicapped when compared with humans. I tend to sympathize with the underdog while wanting to severely-punish the bully.

Those who hunt for sport deserve to be hunted.

In addition, humans are the only organisms capable of being cold-hearted. Humans are the only animals capable of gaining pleasure and humor from the suffering of another life-form [be it a non-human organism or another human]. Humans are the only species capable of forming a sadistic society [which they did thousands of years ago] that oppresses individuals with illogical norms -- such as the gender-bias I've endlessly spoken of.

Please note that I don't hate humans as individuals. However, I hate the society-of-humans. I support individuals humans [who are victimized by their society] but I abhor the society-of-humans [which victimizes its individuals just for pleasure of it]

Hi:

... what would you do?

Besides the obvious, physical-invincibility includes not needing to eat, drink, sleep, or eliminate waste products as well as being able to contract/relax muscles without any exhaustion. A successful violation of the second-law-of-thermodynamics and many others.

Here is what I would do:

I would force society to stop perpetrating the heinous crime of "pro-girl sexism" which I speak of in the "Are girls really treated preferentially" thread. I would eliminate this horrific gender-discrimination by being a nuisance to society. I spend night an day on parading the streets and giving speeches as to how I feel "pro-girl sexism" is evil and unfair. We people try to talk over me, they would eventually get exhausted while I [being invincible] would continue to vocalize my opposition to pro-girl-sexism.

People will attempt -- in many ways -- to shut me up. When their vocal cords are exhausted from attempting to verbally "cut me off", they will then turn to physical violence. They will pelt me with stones, throw bricks at me, pull out their guns and shoot me, they will drench me with lighter-fluid and set me ablaze.

Realizing that it is impossible to kill, physically-injure, or physically-torture me...

... society will eventually reach a point where it will do anything to pacify me -- including listen to me and stop its evil gender-discrimination-of-minors.

Regards,

GX

This is the reason why God won't make us physically invincible without making us prepared for it to have that kind of knowledge in the first place because we will use it to disturb the very framework of the society and disturb his plans.

we will use it to disturb the very framework of the society.

The evil men-of-the-society-of-humans deserve to have their criminal-framework "disturbed". I'm sick & tired of their gender-discriminatory abuse of boy-children and their species-discrimination against non-human animals.

The evil men-of-the-society-of-humans deserve to have their criminal-framework "disturbed". I'm sick & tired of their gender-discriminatory abuse of boy-children and their species-discrimination against non-human animals.

That's not the point why should little girls deserve the punishment for some abnormal people who abuse boys?

If you really think that minor boys have been intentionally mistreated then give us a statistics to prove that this is the case as your proposing it as. I don't think majority of the people would preferentially mistreat boys over girls when they are minors.

And also society is accustomed to think that girls are weak and hence they will be treated a little well than boys and if you think that is offensive you don't deserve to be a man, be a man.

And also society is accustomed to think that girls are weak and hence they will be treated a little well than boys

This is exactly the "pro-girl sexism" I'm against. Girls are actually stronger than boys, so this sexism should be reversed. Sadly, evil society doesn't seem to want to follow logic.

and if you think that is offensive you don't deserve to be a man, be a man.

1. I only find it offensive when it is applied to minors. I don't care if adult women are treated better than adult men.

2. Don't tell me what gender to assign myself.

3. Your macho definition of what a "man" should be is also offensive.

More info:

I'm *not* part of any of the following groups:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Intersex

4. Hermaphrodite

However, I'm trapped in a body that society defines as "male". Despite my genderlessness, I do NOT at all want to go through any gender-related surgery.

I have the following strong beliefs:

1. There is more to gender than simply "male" or "female" -- [for example I don't feel like I'm male or female]. There are hermaphrodites, non-gendered persons [like me], intersexed, etc.

2. Genitalia does not determine gender [i maybe male "down there", but my gender is anything other than male, female, or anything in between].

3. Gender-identity does not determine sexual-orientation [my lack of masculine features does not make me attracted to men].

Society has often criticized me as being "effeminate" due to my lack of masculinity. I agree with the latter but not the former. I'm may the least-manly of what society considered to be "men" -- in fact I'm completely void of any virility. However, I'm not at all effeminate. There is nothing about me that is feminine. I may not be male but I'm definitely not female, either, nor am I anything in between.

That's not the point why should little girls deserve the punishment for some abnormal people who abuse boys?

They shouldn't.

Edited by Green Xenon

This is exactly the "pro-girl sexism" I'm against. Girls are actually stronger than boys, so this sexism should be reversed. Sadly, evil society doesn't seem to want to follow logic.

1. I only find it offensive when it is applied to minors. I don't care if adult women are treated better than adult men.

More info:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Intersex

4. Hermaphrodite

However, I'm trapped in a body that society defines as "male". Despite my genderlessness, I do NOT at all want to go through any gender-related surgery.

1. There is more to gender than simply "male" or "female" -- [for example I don't feel like I'm male or female]. There are hermaphrodites, non-gendered persons [like me], intersexed, etc.

2. Genitalia does not determine gender [i maybe male "down there", but my gender is anything other than male, female, or anything in between].

3. Gender-identity does not determine sexual-orientation [my lack of masculine features does not make me attracted to men].

Society has often criticized me as being "effeminate" due to my lack of masculinity. I agree with the latter but not the former. I'm may the least-manly of what society considered to be "men" -- in fact I'm completely void of any virility. However, I'm not at all effeminate. There is nothing about me that is feminine. I may not be male but I'm definitely not female, either, nor am I anything in between.

They shouldn't.

Enough already! How many times are you going to tell us all this stuff? We get it. You don't have to keep repeating it.

I have no problem with girls being treated a little well than boys.

More info:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Intersex

4. Hermaphrodite

I don't think you can be mentally stable if you don't identify yourself with a a group of gender, even if you call yourself genderless society will assign you a gender while you're interacting in the world with others and its as important for others to assign you a gender as it is for you to call yourself genderless.

Its okay to call yourself genderless while you're interacting through internet where the objective body is not relevant while having a conversation but it won't be the case in the real world out there.

Edited by immortal

I have no problem with girls being treated a little well than boys.

I have no problem with boys being treated "a little well" than girls. Tit-for-tat. You gender-discriminate against boys -- I compensate by gender-discriminating against girls.

I don't think you can be mentally stable if you don't identify yourself with a a group of gender, even if you call yourself genderless society will assign you a gender while you're interacting in the world with others and its as important for others to assign you a gender as it is for you to call yourself genderless.

Its okay to call yourself genderless while you're interacting through internet where the objective body is not relevant while having a conversation but it won't be the case in the real world out there.

Then society is evil for forcing gender roles on innocent helpless individuals.

I have no problem with boys being treated "a little well" than girls. Tit-for-tat. You gender-discriminate against boys -- I compensate by gender-discriminating against girls.

Well preferentially treating girls well is not equal to preferentially abusing boys. I didn't made a gender-discrimination on boys.

Then society is evil for forcing gender roles on innocent helpless individuals.

You have every right to be yourself and be whoever you want to be but you're not entirely free as an individual, you're living in a society, the society is as important as the individual is, its important for you to establish a harmony between the world or the society and your body or your self.

Yes it is. Boys feel resentment, they just don't express it because society forces them not to display emotion.

No, there is a difference.

I'm against preferentially abusing boys but I'm not against preferentially treating girls well.

If I have kin, I mean little kids, a boy and a girl, I would bring toys and snacks for both of them, I wouldn't do any discrimination on either of them.

In fact both boys and girls are being equally abused which I seriously condemn and should not be tolerated.

Edited by immortal

!

Moderator Note

This thread is not to turn into another perverse rant about 'pro-girl sexism'. Green Xenon (and everyone else), please stick to the main point in the OP. If this continues, it will be closed and Green Xenon, since this will be your 4th or 5th warning, you will suspended.