Aliens, From Where?

rigney

Even as we push the envelope on space travel and plunge into the St Andreas Fault seeking an alien trinity: Science, God and the Devil; we cringe at the slightest unknown mystery here on earth. So, just what is our problem? Not planning to have, or attend a New Years Eve gala last evening, 12/31/2011, it seemed like a good chance to watch some TV. So, after the six o’clock news I turned on the history channel. First, some nerdy but seemingly intelligent folks were out in the woods hunting down “Big Foot”, or (Sasquatch) if you will. How long has this series kept us spellbound? Whoopee!

Next a bunch of very distinguished speaking braineiacs were “theorizing” their facts on “Extra Terrestrials”, which was also a Ho-Hummer and nothing new. Then the “Modern Day Moonshiners” took over, followed by “Gold Rush”. And HELL!, I hadn’t even switched channels. Now I know all of us need a bit of diversion from time to time, but just how much Bull Shit is too much? Plus there was also basketball and football to watch.

After being fascinated for a time by nuts chasing a Squatch?, Seeing some astrologically proven Mayan pyramids? Mysterious Crystal skulls (13), Two guys making moonshine and a bunch of guys losing their life savings and freezing their asses off while up in Alaska panning for gold; it was 10 P.M. So thinking, "and a partridge in a pear tree", I undressed and went to bed. “Happy New Year”.

Edited by rigney

So... you completely missed the alien invasion at midnight?!

It took us till just a couple hours ago to fight them off. Where WERE you, we could've used your help!

We introduced them to facebook and they quickly lost their motivation for galactic domination in order to have more time to like status's.

It took us till just a couple hours ago to fight them off. Where WERE you, we could've used your help!

Heck, I was up to my neck dreaming about stealing the recipe for making that "Shine". Didn't have any time for aliens.

Yes it was hell. that facebook virus really stole the show, eat your heart out H g.

Edited by dimreepr

• 1 month later...

Even as we push the envelope on space travel and plunge into the St Andreas Fault seeking an alien trinity: Science, God and the Devil; we cringe at the slightest unknown mystery here on earth. So, just what is our problem? Not planning to have, or attend a New Years Eve gala last evening, 12/31/2011, it seemed like a good chance to watch some TV. So, after the six o'clock news I turned on the history channel. First, some nerdy but seemingly intelligent folks were out in the woods hunting down "Big Foot", or (Sasquatch) if you will. How long has this series kept us spellbound? Whoopee!

Next a bunch of very distinguished speaking braineiacs were "theorizing" their facts on "Extra Terrestrials", which was also a Ho-Hummer and nothing new. Then the "Modern Day Moonshiners" took over, followed by "Gold Rush". And HELL!, I hadn't even switched channels. Now I know all of us need a bit of diversion from time to time, but just how much Bull Shit is too much? Plus there was also basketball and football to watch.

After being fascinated for a time by nuts chasing a Squatch?, Seeing some astrologically proven Mayan pyramids? Mysterious Crystal skulls (13), Two guys making moonshine and a bunch of guys losing their life savings and freezing their asses off while up in Alaska panning for gold; it was 10 P.M. So thinking, "and a partridge in a pear tree", I undressed and went to bed. "Happy New Year".

Oh I get it. This is a carnival of silliness?