Question about "Salmonella Fluid"

Hi:

'Salmonella fluid' is a theoretical liquid that consists solely of pure water and live cells of bacteria in the Salmonella genus. This liquid has the same viscosity of healthy human blood and contains an equal amount of each and every species, subspecies, and serotypes of Salmonella. This high viscosity is due to the large concentration of bacterial cells relative to the water.

Let's say I were to go 4 days [96 hours] without eating/drinking anything other than this fluid. In this scenario, for 4 days, I eat five small meals consisting solely of 'salmonella fluid'. The first meal of the day is the biggest while the last meal of the day is the smallest. The 2nd meal is bigger than the 3rd meal. The 4th is smaller than the 3rd. The 5th is even smaller than the 4th.

After the 4th day of this routine, what symptoms will I experience?

Thanks,

GX

Feeding studies of salmonella are a matter of older published record and more recent retrospective epidemological data indicate 7 cfu (ID 50 - infection) to 36 cfu (ID 50 - illness) as effective levels. Lab strains are usually less pathogenic. I'm not aware of data relevant to cocnentrated levels.