Things I hate...

Externet

I remember my other hate . . . .

I hate that there are no free native to windows compilers for Fortran. ACML is only compiled by either of ifort or pgi . . . . I hate that acquiring a tuned BLAS for my AMD processors requires me to spend >$700 or my doing it myself(epsecially when the BLAS is free.) I do however like the idea of doing it myself, although in the end I would still be required to roll my own Fortran compiler, or buy it from PGI or Intel to code my [math] \equiv [/math] LAPACK.

That is all!

Perhaps hate is too strong a word, but certain official signs cause me to feel they don't really mean what they say. An example would be "Disabled Toilet". What is meant (and I do realise people understand) is that here is a fully enabled toilet suitable for disabled people.

I hate feeling static-y, sticky, fevers, my wisdom teeth, how restaurant food & normal grocery store products make me some degree of sleepy and/or nauseous, hot beverages, desert landscapes, mining gnomes, too much sunlight, self-indulgent people, caraway seeds, not being able to brush my teeth or shower.

I hate feeling static-y, sticky, fevers, my wisdom teeth, how restaurant food & normal grocery store products make me some degree of sleepy and/or nauseous, hot beverages, desert landscapes, mining gnomes, too much sunlight, self-indulgent people, caraway seeds, not being able to brush my teeth or shower.

It sounds like some self-indulgent desert gnomes dug up some bad caraway seeds and put them in your groceries, making you sick and clogging up your shower drain so you had to use your tooth brush to get it unclogged.

Either that or you got your wisdom teeth out and made the mistake of sipping your tea too fast.

I hate when that happens!

I hate cable/satellite/direct TV traffickers that charge a monthly good chunk of money for you see programming drowning in advertisements.

And nobody moves a finger to fight it. It is easier just to pay ?

These cable+ service providers make the customers pay twice with the practice. Once for the advertisements and then again to watch them.

Perhaps hate is too strong a word, but certain official signs cause me to feel they don't really mean what they say. An example would be "Disabled Toilet". What is meant (and I do realise people understand) is that here is a fully enabled toilet suitable for disabled people.

Hate them? You don't enjoy being able to find them funny?

It sounds like some self-indulgent desert gnomes dug up some bad caraway seeds and put them in your groceries, making you sick and clogging up your shower drain so you had to use your tooth brush to get it unclogged.

Either that or you got your wisdom teeth out and made the mistake of sipping your tea too fast.

I hate when that happens!

I envy your creativity