TV SHOW LOOKING FOR DEBATE TEAMS & SCIENCE TEAMS!

Guest tmparkin

Guest tmparkin

New fashion/lifestyle show is currently casting fun and outgoing debate/science teams for the Ultimate Makeover. Is your team too busy working that you have neglected your everyday look? Would your entire team to get a new look? Would your team like to nominate another team? IF you have a fun and interesting story behind why your debate team should get the ultimate makeover please email a picture and your story to taliap@sonypicturestv.com.

oh yes ducky, I`de just love a new makeover and maybe a new dress and matching handbag :)

Good greif, do they think b`coz we`re into Science and stuff that we`re all Billy Gates (goats) lookalikes or something? *Sheesh*

I hate this stereotype!

oh yes ducky' date=' I`de just love a new makeover and maybe a new dress and matching handbag :)

Good greif, do they think b`coz we`re into Science and stuff that we`re all Billy Gates (goats) lookalikes or something? *Sheesh*

I hate this stereotype![/quote']

well you do have long hair..... (just kidding :P )

lol, I think that people that concern themselves with their post count, shouldn`t really be here anyway, that`s not meant as being harsh, it`s just that there`s much better things on here to think about, and if there isn`t, then there`s no reason to be here :)

im not obssesed with my post count, though i do go on here quite a bit, so it goes up! its just when sayo said bout post counts / GD and then YT said he wouldnt go there anymore i thought of the biggy GD posters... obviously phi and the jokes thread came to mind.

"For some reason that just links back to this page.."

Hmmh, I wonder what's up with that. Seems to do it for me too... Perhaps Freewebs has a some sort of anti-linking thing (which would be rather ridiculous)? It works ok if you type it in the navigation bar though. :)