Israel shoots down a UFO!

Moontanman

Here is airport that alleges that Israel shot down a UFO over a Nuclear power plant, should have known if anyone was going to get one it would be the Israelis...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6125190/israel_shoots_down_ufo_over_nuclear.html

Of course they claim it was a balloon, :rolleyes: B)

Edited by Moontanman

This article really deserved more discussion. Let's imagine that most UFO craft are UAV's (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) UAV or secret military aircraft, Future aircraft, I find it unlikely that the UAV, or whatever, would be of American origin. Is it possible that one of the 'hostile' countries surrounding Israel wanted a reconnaissance of the nuclear facility?

Edited by jimmydasaint

The Israelis surely aren't the first government to shoot down an unidentified aircraft.

You are of course completely correct, this is an example of how inflammatory headlines are used to draw attention, the UFO "community" has touted this as a genuine UFO (with the insinuation of alien spacecraft) but they have failed to acknowledge that it was identified as a balloon or some other common object but still unidentified (no one knows who's it is) Technically a UFO is only declared after all attempts at identification have failed and no explanation can explain the UFO. This is not a UFO in either the technical sense or the possible alien space craft sense.

This article really deserved more discussion. Let's imagine that most UFO craft are UAV's (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) UAV or secret military aircraft, Future aircraft, I find it unlikely that the UAV, or whatever, would be of American origin. Is it possible that one of the 'hostile' countries surrounding Israel wanted a reconnaissance of the nuclear facility?

Yes, this is a far more reasonable way to approach this "sighting" it is quite possible that some one wanted to check out the nuclear site or that some one was trying to drop a bomb of some kind from a balloon.

Then again those lying military bastards are just trying to throw us off the trail of yet another alien intrusion :blink::unsure:

Good lord.. Killing what we dont understand.

God help us all if Aliens actually decide to made First Contact with Humans. The was i picture it is they land outside a government building (for the sake of argument lets say the white house) then men in black run outside and suround it with guns.

I think if aliens wanted to contact us they should pick an ambassador. Not an impotent person (Like Obama, prince Harry ecs) but a normal everyday person, a teenager not a "chav" or a "gangster" but some one with an open mind firstly lets look at it from the aliens point of view. We are a strange race, killing each other for land, for resources and for pride. If they pick a teenager to make contact with then if they find out we are really a savage brutal race with no hope of making peace with other races (if we cant even make peace with out own!) then all they have to do is plop him back on earth, i mean who is going to believe a teenager saying "aliens took me in their ship ecs ecs ecs".

Thats just my opinion.

-Zachary

Yeah, because aliens intelligent enough build things to travel across the universe and explore aren't smart enough to consider the nature of other living things, right? They'll just make assumptions and land and act all surprised when we don't look and react exactly like them, right? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if they watch us like we watch lions. There are a few exceptions, but most people don't walk up to lions to greet them. From a distance is just fine.

Come to think of it, I'm that way about humans too...they're ok, from a distance.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, If they shot down an alien craft maybe it was the teenage alien children playing with daddy supercraft.... Or the aliens have ties with our goverment, a strict universal policy put in place by jfk. I believe in extraterriestrial life i believe we have been visited and still being visited but i do not believe isreal shot one. to me thats classsic case of military presence not extraterrtrial. Now crop circles lets talk...... C - :