I have a new discovery and it has been published

zheng sheng ming

Give us a link!

Thank you very much for your kind! please see below link:

http://www.usatoday....tId=personaDest

Give us a link!

Thank you very much for your kind! please see below link:

http://www.usatoday....tId=personaDest

I please you could help me release this news for science news!

Edited by zheng sheng ming

• 1 month later...

Because my discovery has been published, now I want to release this news to the world. How to release my discovery for science news in the associated press, reuters,Time? please give me an instruction on this!

Where has it been published?

Publicising work is important, but difficult especially with technical papers. Blogs may be a good way to go. You could try writing a non-technical account for new scientist or physics world etc. Getting invites to give talks at seminars and conferences should be a priority.

Edited by ajb

I have a new discovery and it has been published, does this releas like a new of science?

please give me an instruction!

Frankly speaking, you have a hypothesis published by your own book. It is very different from the scientific works published in scientific journals.

I agree with ajb's opinion, which should be the right way for you.

Good luck, friend.

Frankly speaking, you have a hypothesis published by your own book. It is very different from the scientific works published in scientific journals.

It important to get the work published in reputable journal or maybe in a book published by a well respected publisher of scientific works.

Edited by ajb

reply for #8 "ajb"

My book has been published in China, the press is Chinese Science and Art Publishing House the name of my book is "The principle of interaction between the motion matters", also known as "the origin of gravity." ISBN: 978-988-17675-9-2.

The copyright of my book has not been transferred. Intellectual Property protection!

below pictures are my published book:

the cover of my book:

zhengshengming4.jpg

the content of my book:

zhengshengming6.jpg

the back cover of my book:

zhengshengming16.jpg

The ISBN of my book:

zhengshengming81.jpg

reply for #9"thinker_jeff":

"Frankly speaking, you have a hypothesis" your this "frankly speaking" obviously shows you are wrong! Because my discovery find in my experiment, this is objective fact: see below picture of my experimental phenomena:

10004050_201005081038571it261.jpg10004050_201005081204311EPzA1.jpg10004050_20100508120723151ARV1.jpg

my discovery being in the moving universe, and acting in all the time. This is not hypothesis!

"It is very different from the scientific works published in scientific journals."

Every one knows the scientific book different from scientific journal! Because scientific book is more important than scientific journal! Like as Galileo Galilei's The Dialogue on the Two Chief Systems of the World. Copernicus Nicholas's De Revolutionibus Orbium Coelestium. Isaac Newton's Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica! They all published book rather than journal! I think my book is important as Newton's Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica! Because Newton found the gravitation, but he did not know the origin of gravitation, I discover the origin of gravitation! Meanwhile I also find the defect of quantum and the defect of General relativity theory!

My discovery can bring welfare to human! And will change the world. More people know my discovery more benefit human! This meets the principle of release news of the associated press, Reuters, Time! Because the principle of the associated press is objectivity, for human benefit, I feel the associated press could release my discovery as science news!

On the other hand when Michael Faraday discovered Faraday's law of induction , he could announce his discovery as soon as he wants! But in today I can not publish my discovery, so I have to release news by the associated press! If the associated press has fair, justice, my desire could be considered!

All ajb and thinker_jeff were doing was giving you sound advise for having your findings published and recognised within the scientific community. Writing a book for use as a medium to publish scientific results is not as respected or held in as high regard as when people such as Galileo or Newton wrote their books. This is for good reason. The fact is that any idiot can publish a book claiming to have discovered something amazing. It doesn't mean that what they wrote and had published is at all correct. Perhaps the people who published your book are stringent in checking and reviewing what they publish, I do not know as I could not find anything on them.

I mean absolutely no offence by what I say and I am not implying that you have not discovered something of value (I honestly wouldn't know), just that you need to approach the proper avenues for it to be seen and believed and not shoot down the people giving you advise. If you wish to have your results published and recognised as something of worth, you need to submit them to the appropriate journals or contact reputable scientific publishers.

not even sure thats a legitimate publishing house.

i can't find any record of it appart from in various blogs and forums posted by this guy.

the ISBN itself is valid(checkdigit and hyphens work out) but it doesn't seem to be assigned to anybody.

sounds like either you've got a fraudulent publisher or you faked the covers and used some other book to take a photo of the contents page.

also interestingly, the prefixes indicate its supposedly a hong kong based publisher and as such they are required to submit 5 copies of the book tothe hong kong public library. that library has no listing of the book at all nor your name as an author.

not even sure thats a legitimate publishing house.

i can't find any record of it appart from in various blogs and forums posted by this guy.

the ISBN itself is valid(checkdigit and hyphens work out) but it doesn't seem to be assigned to anybody.

sounds like either you've got a fraudulent publisher or you faked the covers and used some other book to take a photo of the contents page.

also interestingly, the prefixes indicate its supposedly a hong kong based publisher and as such they are required to submit 5 copies of the book tothe hong kong public library. that library has no listing of the book at all nor your name as an author.

I too cannot find anything independent of the author about the book or the publishers.

If the book was published by a publisher we recognise as publishing books in science, say Springer or Cambridge University Press (and many others) then I would be tempted to read it. But as this seems to be a non-existent publisher, or at least one not know in the world for its scientific publications we have to be very sceptical.

I had a slight suspicion to that effect.

This too was my "gut feeling".

Self-published was my thought.

I too cannot find anything independent of the author about the book or the publishers.

If the book was published by a publisher we recognise as publishing books in science, say Springer or Cambridge University Press (and many others) then I would be tempted to read it. But as this seems to be a non-existent publisher, or at least one not know in the world for its scientific publications we have to be very sceptical.

Yes, and I doubt Harvard Press, Wiley-Interscience, or any national physics society (APS where I'm from) would approve of the unlabeled pictures with ambiguous vector arrows.

Edited by mississippichem

Found this:

Science and Art Publishing House (Hong Kong)

CHINA SCIENCE ART PUBLISHING HOUSE

电话:00852-65557188 传真:00852-31712350 Tel :00852 -65557188 Fax :00852 -31,712,350

地址:香港湾仔骆克道315-321号骆基中心(大厦)23楼C座FLAT C, 23/F, LUCKY PLAZA, 315-321 LOCKHART ROAD , WAN CHAI, HONG KONG Address: No. 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Lucky Plaza (building) 23 F, C, FLAT C, 23 / F, LUCKY PLAZA, 315-321 LOCKHART ROAD, WAN CHAI, HONG KONG

My point still stands about the use of books as a medium to convey scientific data in today's society. Any idiot can make a book and get it published, but it doesn't mean anything unless it is published but a reputable and thorough publishing company, such as those mentioned by ajb.

reply #13 for "Genius "

I am very surprised by your speaking!!!

First: how do you know the ISBN doesn't seem to be assigned to anybody? Could you tell us your reason?

Second: how do you know the publisher is fraudulent? Could you tell us your evidence?

Third: how do you know that they are required to submit 5 copies of the book to the Hong Kong public library? Because you first said that you do not know this publisher, (not even sure thats a legitimate publishing house) but now you said this publisher are required to submit 5 copies of the book to the Hong Kong public library! This show you are the Staff of the publisher, and know their transaction! How Absurd logic your brain are! Could you explain this?

My point still stands about the use of books as a medium to convey scientific data in today's society. Any idiot can make a book and get it published, but it doesn't mean anything unless it is published but a reputable and thorough publishing company, such as those mentioned by ajb.

obviously the newton was not idiot! because he had publised his book: Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica! you do not use this book?!

...obviously the newton was not idiot! because he had publised his book Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica! you do not use this book?!

Comparing yourself with Newton will not impress us. In fact, quite the opposite.

Our advice is simple. Get the main results published in a journal that has a good reputation, or maybe get it published by a publisher of scientific books again with a good reputation.

I do know of books that have results not previously published, but these books are written by very established and respected researchers that have published a significant number of journal articles. Even Newton published works before his great book: Phil. Trans. January 1, 1671 6:3075-3087 for example.

Edited by ajb

If you read my post prior to this you would have seen where I stated that there is a difference between the time of Newton, Galileo, etc. and now. Now, anyone can publish anything. Just because it is in a book does not necessitate credibility or accuracy. You are correct though, Newton was not an idiot. The difference between the two of you is that he utilised appropriate resources to publish his findings and have them recognised and he didn't just publish books to achieve this.

Alien's source of information regarding the publishing company and the requirement for books published in HK to have copies given to the library came from two different sources. You do not have to work with a publishing house to be familiar with foreign policies. In any case, insane_alien does not work for that (or in fact any) publishing company. I myself could not find a single thing on the publishing house you listed until you linked the website. On a final note, ISBN's are pretty easy to look up.

Edited by hypervalent_iodine

Even then, "reputable" publishing companies will sometimes publish crap if they think it will sell.