I have some kind of belief or something which I want to share with you because of wub

waratheist

I think it would behoove us as scientists to develop a Markuze Scale, sorta like the Richter Scale, where M = log(number of asterisks) rounded to one decimal place. For each of his posts, determine an M value, insert it at the beginning such as:

WARNING: This post measures 2.8 on the Markuze Scale

and then delete all the instances of asterisks and multiple empty lines. This is all for the sake of saving him and the environment. His overuse of asterisks will give him repetitive strain injuries, and all those glowing screens of white space are a waste.

For anyone trying to decipher his “last names like first names” stuff, it might refer to radio personalities who go by two first names on the air, such as “Kevin Michael” or “Emma Jane”, or maybe he’s referring to other people such as Ron Paul.

You’ve got to admit that he is civilized in one little itsy-bitsy way … he doesn’t seem to hijack threads but creates his own.

By the way … yes, his post here contains 626 asterisks and rates 2.8 on the Markuze Scale.

For anyone trying to decipher his “last names like first names” stuff, it might refer to radio personalities who go by two first names on the air, such as “Kevin Michael” or “Emma Jane”, or maybe he’s referring to other people such as Ron Paul.
I assumed this is what he was on about, but I still can't figure out why it angers him so much, or causes him to label such people "degenerates". Even if you assume these people changed the names they were given by their parents, why does he consider it such deviant behavior? What is it about a last name like James or Kay or Paul that triggers his wrath?

Haitians and Jews also tend to have first names as last names, and he has mentioned "crystal night", a translation of "Kristallnacht", a persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany and Austria in 1938. Something is torturing this guy.

Hm, his website is on a hosting site that gives 10 GB free bandwidth. At just shy of 100 kB per page, that comes down to 100,000 visits. At least I assume this is his website, with similarly written garbage. Anyhow, maybe we should remove the link so he doesn't get any traffic from here?

Maybe you are.

Ask waratheist to check.

Waratheist,

Please check if my mind is missing.

If it is, let me know where it can be found because I might need it at some point in the future.

A mind is a terrible thing to misplace.

Kindest regards,

DrDNA

In this thread it's probably a waste of time, but I think someone should point out that people with OCD make a lot more sense than wastetheist.

Incidentally I know someone who suffers from CDO; it's like OCD; but properly alphabetised.

You are a poet.
I don't rhyme all the time.

He is not throwned into the trash can.

He posts in speculations.

He keeps posting the same hate-filled stuff under new memberships about every week or two. We throw most of it away, but sometimes we keep threads like this to show how silly such attempts are.

Does he read his own threads? I doubt.

He does this all over the web. I don't think he reads anything but his own stuff.

This last title is intriguing. Or has it been modified?
Yes, we sometimes modify threads like these as part of an attempt to show the futility of this kind of hateful preaching. We call it "sparfing".

According to Amanda Perez,

Love is pain

Why is love so much pain ?

Sitting on the roof starring at the stars

Thinking to myself how could i have fell for someone so hard

When all i was told was lies

Now that i think about it ,it makes me cry

[chorus]

To know someone i gave my heart to

Just tore my heart apart

A love that is endless

Why did this love have to start

Feeling the love i have for you

Just rushes through my veins

Why does love have to be so much pain

Memories no one can take away

The pain that i feel each and everyday

And it is going to be hard ,but i will pull myself through

Or else I'll never get over loving you

Just tore my heart apart

A love that is endless

So much pain . ..

So many nights so many tears i've cried (cried)

No one to be by my side

Stuck with misery and pain you are the one to blame

Cause it hurts to know ...

Just tore my heart apart

A love that is endless

(Why does love have to be so much pain)

So much pain (so much pain)