I have successfully invented a perpetual motion machine

bositong

bositong, since we don't know you at all, I have removed your link. I'm sure you can appreciate the dangers of being taken to strange internet sites.

Please feel free to repost your ideas here so we can discuss them in full. Right here.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Do you have a working prototype, or is this all on paper?

• 3 months later...

I have successfully invented a perpetual motion machine

This invention is a success because it has taken a subversion of the traditional design thought of perpetual motion . The machine is composed by three main parts--- thrust generator, energy converters, displacement qualifier and auxiliary systems. Energy converters can be gravity balls(hammer) or buoyancy spheres. Under the affect of thrust generator and displacement qualifier, energy converters

run along pre-defined path. The left and right sides of the path is dissymmetrical, these two sides have asymmetric moments, which make the machine move perpetually.

What exactly is the Thrust Generator you've mentioned? presumably, if it's generating thrust, it is using energy from somewhere.

Ah one of the tough questions, next someone will be asking him how he removed all friction from the system... Which reminds me...

How did you remove all friction from the system?

This invention is a success because it has taken a subversion of the traditional design thought of perpetual motion . The machine is composed by three main parts--- thrust generator, energy converters, displacement qualifier and auxiliary systems. Energy converters can be gravity balls(hammer) or buoyancy spheres. Under the affect of thrust generator and displacement qualifier, energy converters

run along pre-defined path. The left and right sides of the path is dissymmetrical, these two sides have asymmetric moments, which make the machine move perpetually.

I think I know what you are talking about. A child on a swing changes their moment of inertia, and uses this plus an energy input from their muscles to amplify their swing without having an obvious thing to push off from. However, doing this does require energy. In your case, you are going to have to change the length of the arms for buoyant and heavy objects, and this is where your energy is going to be spent, nullifying your attempt at perpetual motion. Add in the energy required to change the arm lengths, and your machine becomes a non-perpetual friction machine, as required by the laws of physics.

I think I know what you are talking about. A child on a swing changes their moment of inertia, and uses this plus an energy input from their muscles to amplify their swing without having an obvious thing to push off from. However, doing this does require energy. In your case, you are going to have to change the length of the arms for buoyant and heavy objects, and this is where your energy is going to be spent, nullifying your attempt at perpetual motion. Add in the energy required to change the arm lengths, and your machine becomes a non-perpetual friction machine, as required by the laws of physics.

d

First of all , I wanna say thank you for your interpretion of my designing. However the most obvious distinguish between the pre-perpetual motion and mine is that the length of energe converter can be changed spontaneously. The gravity balls was fixed by the axis, while there's a hollow duct in the ball, making the axis moves flexibly so it can be into or out of the gravity balls. As a result the moment of the ball is decided by the path we have designed.

Congratulations. When will it go to mass production and be available on the market?

it's hard to say, we are still making the model

I think claiming a successful invention before having actually built a working version may be premature. In practice, the step from theory to practice is larger than in theory :rolleyes:.

Edited by timo

I think claiming a successful invention before having actually built a working version may be premature. In practice, the step from theory to practice is larger than in theory :rolleyes:.

Thank you, and I wanna say the reason that I announced my invention is not only to claim a success but also to share this idea with those wisdom and skeptic men~~(without them,no improvement)

*waves the friction flag again*

Actually, I'm a little bit confused by the so called classic view that unless there is no energe loss from friction the perpetual motion machine cannot roll permanently. No matter how my design is to force the gravity balls move , not to think about exterminating the friction. It is useless to just concern about the friction if I just want to apply this machine into manufacturing.

• 5 years later...

no you haven't

QFT

Perpetual motion is a seductive trap, and thousands, perhaps millions, have been seduced and tried to make one for may years. If you had studied physics, you would have taken a class that proved it is impossible. Basically, if you make one, then you would have overturned classical physics developed over more than a thousand years. Einstein used some very sophisticated mathematics, but did not overturn physics. You cannot make a mathematical model of your machine; you really think you have overturned physics?

it's hard to say, we are still making the model

Without a diagram?

If you can't draw it, you can't build it. If you haven't built it, you can't test it. If you haven't tested it, you can't claim it works. You can't even claim it works on theory on paper, because you haven't drawn it.