Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it won't. You can't do anything with it because (a) you don't own it' date=' the guy who sells these plots is a con-man, and (b) international treaty pretty much prevents any chance of exploiting the moon.

:-([/quote']

At the time any of this will matter, the law shall change a bit.

And the document will certainly have historical value :)

ES

You want praise for this? Sorry, I've come to seize a berry, not to praise it! :rolleyes:

What I want is one thing, what I expect is an another one.

Most of the people here prefer blindly following NASA perverted nitwits, which is likely to do irrepairable demage to their brains :D

e :) s

No, you are obviously dillusional.

Firstly I didn't say that and secondly your entire premise, of their being life on mars, is based entirely pn a bunch of snap shots that vaguely(not even in most cases) resemble creatures or objects on earth.

I do not wish to argue with you though, as I think it is quite apparent to all on this site who is the fool here. I would ask on behalf of those on this site who believe in science for you to leave and not return if I did not find your ignorance of scienctific method so amusing.