Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

Extra...this image is taken inside a crater....a CRA-TER. I don't see why aliens would lay a foundation on the slope of the inside of a crater with the exact same angle as the crater!

Btw...here is the fault color image that shows it's just a larger slab of the bedrock surrounded by smaller slabs of bedrock.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/opportunity/20040716a/16-JF-02-crop-B170R1.jpg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not make a 3D separation layer, what do you do?And show us the ORIGINAL stereo pictures.

Here are the links to this particular stereo pair, for the left and right eye.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/opportunity/forward_hazcam/2004-07-15/1F143188422EFF3241P1221L0M1.JPG

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/opportunity/forward_hazcam/2004-07-15/1F143188422EFF3241P1221R0M1.JPG

e :) s

I see.But it still doesn't look like a foundation to me. Lots of it looks like seperate pieces.To save people the trouble of buying 3d glasses, can't you put the pics side by side on your website and have people cross their eyes?

Is not it rediculous? $800 mil was just right to get rovers to Mars, but $3 is to much for you to spend to look at the results? :P

e :) s

Of course extra ignored everything I said in the last two posts. A crackpot always ignores common sense and logic when presented to them.

Extra...face it. You have no firepower in this fight. First your seeing sting rays, now your seeing foundations. What's next? Petrified roast beef sandwiches?

Is not it rediculous? $800 mil was just right to get rovers to Mars, but $3 is to much for you to spend to look at the results?

If you have the stereograph images next to each other the right way around, and place a piece of card so that it is between them like a dividing wall, so the left and right eye can only see their respective image, you should get a passable stereoscopic effect.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW.

I've been outa here for a while 'cause of work, and now for the past hour I've been reading posts and catching up.

It's just so nice to see things stayed the way they were....

I welcome myself back with a huge all-heartedly laugh. You're hilarious, ES. You always were, and appearantly you always will be :D

~moo

• 3 weeks later...
It took you a whole month to come up with that?
What can I say, if you guys can not spare $3 for 3D glasses? Public matches science, I guess.

If anybody were watching my site, he would knew that I have weeded out suspicious interpretations, so now it is 100% correct. :)

3D works!

ES

Heeeeeeee's baaaaaaaack! Come on, just seperate them and put each seperate view side by side, so you don't need to waste 3 bucks on some stupid thing.

$3 is less than a pack of sigarettes, I can not believe how cheap you are. I have spend more than $1500 on this research.

ES

I have spend more than $1500 on this research.

Well that makes you the biggest idiot on this board then. It takes me 3 minutes on free software to make my own anaglyphs of the martian surface.

Here's an example I just made with Oppy's navcam from sol 201.

attachment.php?attachmentid=375&stc=1

3dmars.jpg

Work on manners first... By the way' date=' your anaglyph is no good either :)

ES[/quote']

How is it any worse than the crap you spew. It's in 3d just like yours isn't it? Why don't you go spend another $1500 and find out you're still delusional. Btw I didn't adjust the layer's position so that is straight left/right navcam data just like anyone else would do; even you.