Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get, is why you put so much effort into getting people to go to your site.

You must know by now that your claims are simply comical, and you aren't even selling anything. Why all the effort?

Seriously, get a line of t-shirts going. http://www.cafepress.com

"I went to MARS and all I got was this crappy brain parasite"

"I'm with Hgthxxxxxpo -->"

"My other car's a Mars Rover" (yeah, CP do bumber stickers and license holders too)

Where is dave "math forum moderator", when we need him?

Speaking as a mathematician, you're wrong.

Speaking as a physicist, you're an idiot.

The disciplines are very similar, but not exactly alike you know.

Speaking as a biologist, you're depressing.

"As a biologist", how did you like comparing those two fossil martian skulls?

Same jaws connecting knob design!

Have you observed such a knob jaw joint - on the Earth animals' skulls?

ES

Well he compared them...and they were both rocks!

You're still nuts no matter how many forums you post your crap in. No one will listen because you have nothing to offer. You have rocks! That's all! You're delusional...deal with it.

Speaking as a mathematician' date=' you're wrong.

Speaking as a physicist, you're an idiot.

[/quote']

Speaking as an engineer, you're nuts.

Speaking as a biologist' date=' you're depressing.

Speaking as an analyst, you're a liability.[/quote']

Speaking as a psychiatrist, you're clinically insane.

Speaking as a lesbian methodist, you dont believe in a hip female God.

LOL LOL LOL ROFL 557owned-thumb.gif

"As a biologist"' date=' how did you like comparing those two fossil martian skulls?

Same jaws connecting knob design!

Have you observed such a knob jaw joint - on the Earth animals' skulls?[/quote']

Idiot.

I'm talking about your "Mars has no surface water or vegetation but the ecosystem includes elephant's legs, unexplained berries and fish made of rock, that swim in rock and eat rock" rubbish.

The water and vegetation necessary to support your ecosystem would leave their own signatures even after millions of years. These would be manifest in highly evident ways, much more so than the presence of the fossils themselves (assuming one accepted those rocks were fossils).

Where's my t-shirt?

The water and vegetation necessary to support your ecosystem would leave their own signatures even after millions of years. These would be manifest in highly evident[/b'] ways, much more so than the presence of the fossils themselves (assuming one accepted those rocks were fossils).

Well,

Here are the latest news about The Water!

On sol 178, 25 sols later than it was photographed initially, Spirit has captured the same water pipe again. The flow of water is much stronger, the speed is 2 times and the yield more than 10 times higher. It must be an irrigation device!

e :) s

Where is the soil?

Where is the peat?

Where are the exposed coal seams?

Where are the complex hydrocarbons?

How are the fossils able to lay about on the surface when there has been no geological activity on Mars for a long, long time?

Why is your only evidence of a society existing on Mars at a point in the past their alleged water pipes and animal carvings?

1)Where is the soil?

2)Where is the peat?

3)Where are the exposed coal seams?

4)Where are the complex hydrocarbons?

5)How are the fossils able to lay about on the surface when there has been no geological activity on Mars for a long' date=' long time?

6)Why is your only evidence of a society existing on Mars at a point in the past their alleged water pipes and animal carvings?[/quote']

1) beneath the rocks and 'cotton berries'

2) too small to be seen by even the sophisticated marcian Landers/probes/telescopes

3) don't know

4) you sure you're talking about the right planet?

5) who needs geological activity to get fossils these days anywho. they form spontaneously

6) lesbian rock goddess created it & is maintaining it (yes, that's right there's an entire ecosystem on mars that we all are failing to see)

I got to give you this, ExtraSense, You are persistent and for whatever reason, very committed to your idea(s). That alone is enough to warrant you some kind of a kudos.

Thanks, it is very generous of you to say this.

I hope you have 3D glasses by now. I've get mine from http://www.timstradingpost.com/google for $1 per Dimension :)

ES

Where is the soil? Where is the peat? Where are the exposed coal seams? Where are the complex hydrocarbons?

How are the fossils able to lay about on the surface when there has been no geological activity on Mars for a long' date=' long time?

Why is your only evidence of a society existing on Mars at a point in the past their alleged water pipes and animal carvings?[/quote']

[Where is the soil?Where is the peat?] Just a guess: It appears that a mushroom or potatoe would be a model for Mars vegetation. "Soil,peat" is formed inside the ground, not on the surface.

[Where are the exposed coal seams?] It is too much to expect such a specific feature to necessarily occur on Mars.

[Where are the complex hydrocarbons?] Some were detected by rovers.

[How are the fossils able to lay about on the surface when there has been no geological activity on Mars for a long, long time?] "Long, long time" actually might be the answer: the animals simply had lived after the end of geological activity.

[Why is your only evidence of a society existing on Mars at a point in the past their alleged water pipes and animal carvings?] The data we have, has come from very limited area. Besides, we have pictures of Martian and Martian Girl, that show them wearing clothes and jewelry - which indicates some advanced level of society present right now.

e :) s

[Where is the soil?Where is the peat?'] Just a guess: It appears that a mushroom or potatoe would be a model for Mars vegetation. "Soil,peat" is formed inside the ground, not on the surface.

I think you'll find that peat forms in waterlogged ground that is buried - there should be evidence aplenty on Mars if there was a biosystem that was lush enough to support superstonefish and large mammals. Soil is generally considered to be the majority of the surface.

[Where are the exposed coal seams?] It is too much to expect such a specific feature to necessarily occur on Mars.

Not if there was ever a macroscopic biosystem it isn't. We'd have detected evidence from space by now if it was there, never mind from close up on the surface.

[Where are the complex hydrocarbons?] Some were detected by rovers.

Not enough, not by a long shot. And I'm more referring to oil and natural gas - the products of organic decomposition and microbial action.

[How are the fossils able to lay about on the surface when there has been no geological activity on Mars for a long, long time?] "Long, long time" actually might be the answer: the animals simply had lived after the end of geological activity.

Do you even know how fossils form? That's by far the most stupid thing you have ever used as 'reasoning'.

[Why is your only evidence of a society existing on Mars at a point in the past their alleged water pipes and animal carvings?] The data we have, has come from very limited area.

I think you mean the data we are getting now. We have been to Mars before you know. Besides, that doesn't even approach dealing with my question - I want to know why you are making this claim based on such scant evidence, not why the evidence is scant.

Besides, we have pictures of Martian and Martian Girl, that show them wearing clothes and jewelry - which indicates some advanced level of society present right now.

No, I don't think we do.