Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, what`s wrong with using smileys? I do it all the time, so there! :P

on a different note, I feel it necesary to point out that this month "Tell it like it is" Award has to go to Sayo, for his comment:

Retard.

Now THAT, is Class if ever there was some! :))

Aaaiee!

I also have proof that the moon is made of cheese: gcmoon_ranger9_apr1.jpg

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap020401.html

Explanation: Using the new camera on the recently refitted Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers have been able to confirm that the Moon is made of green cheese. The telling clue was the resolution of a numeric date after which the Moon may go bad. Controversy still exists, however, over whether the date resolved is truly an expiration date or just a "sell by" date. "To be cautious, we should completely devour the Moon by tomorrow," a spokesperson advised.

I HAVE UNCOVERED A GRAND CONSPIRACY!!!

In order to understand how Windows 95 works you need to realize that everything is controlled by a gaggle of Marsha Clark groupies with help from gay intellectuals with pointy heads.

The conspiracy first started when men were men and sheep were nervous in California during Michael Jackson's 2nd nose job. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Police academy sequels 2 through 7.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by behaving as if they were in a Burger King commercial.

They want to cause frostbite to all the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and imprison resistors in front of PBS telethons using black surplus Disney;and monorail cars.

In order to prepare for this, we all must blow up as many large buildings as possible. And since the media is controlled by Ed the talking Mule, we should get all of our information from the secret messages from Zaxon, who only I can hear.

ARM YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE!!!

Only if fools like you bought them.
Why would you augment you message with profanity? Are not sure of the quality of your argument?

Stones on Earth are being priced for their beauty, and this one would be the King of Gems if it were a rock.

ES