From the ashes and whatnot

AzurePhoenix

Is it just me, or is it a dismally pathetic reflection on the rest of you guys that apparently the most enjoyable and interesting member of 2008-9 hadn't even posted since 2007?

*Please tell me that newsletter is some sorta typo*

Perhaps you don't have to shine so brightly to stand out when you're in a rusty scrapheap? :D

Perhaps we all scored negative points?

Perhaps Sayonara³ has tapped into a new, yet undiscovered, source of humor?

For those who are clueless about the newsletter. <-- that's the link to it.

Is it just me, or is it a dismally pathetic reflection on the rest of you guys that apparently the most enjoyable and interesting member of 2008-9 hadn't even posted since 2007?

*Please tell me that newsletter is some sorta typo*

That member was actually me(*points to the voting threads), but they messed up the announcements. Welcome back to you and taco.

That member was actually me(*points to the voting threads), but they messed up the announcements. Welcome back to you and taco.

They didn't mess up nothin', I just won.

Haaaaii azuuure!! :) Hope you'll pop back into the chatroom! We missed you! Plus, damn, this forum needs some more feminine help. My hands are full.

Welcome back there AP, this place wasn't the same without you

I missed every one of those of you who responded :P and several others. But I've been relishing my time away from many others -_- may they all suffer slow, lingering demises of something that produces lots of explosive gastronomic discontent

Others may or may not be joking, but I seriously had no idea there was a newsletter. Apparently I was voted "best debater" at some point, which is nice, as my chances for "most alert moderator" have taken a hit, I think.

Oh, and welcome back, or whatever.

Welcome back, our bluebird of the Apocalypse! The monkeys stand ready to whisk on your command.

I didn't win most knowledgeable member either (in contradiction with the newsletter). In fact, I wasn't even on the poll.
We all figured you knew too much and the chances of you getting whacked by MI6 before the polls closed were pretty high.