Deleted posts today?

Lance

Is it just me or were there a bunch of threads and posts deleted? There was a bunch of active threads today and now they are all gone. They all say they were last posted yesterday.

I KNOW there was a thread yt2095 made today about heat but it is gone...

that explains why all mine were deleted. I posted some really long, well educated responses, [believe it or not], yesturday that are now gone. It sucks, for the lack of a more adequite pun involving the loss of something and how it is not witihn my interest bubble.

We changed machines. The database was backed up and installed on the new server. All posts between that time were lost.

(sorry, wasn't our fault. We didn't even know it was coming)

Well, I came on half an hour ago and typed up a long post on a thread I made, but when I pressed post it told me that the thread was gone, and it was. Luckily I saved both posts, if I needed to. They've been disappearing all over...

Looks like my post count is about 4 lower than it was an hour ago. Not that post counts matter :P

Sorry, I forgot about those... I guess I just assumed that they'd show up as a user or something. I remember now that you appear as offline when you're on Sayonara, I guess all moderators do.

Is there any idea when the forums will be fully operational again? Or are they still sorting themselves out (as I assume it would be after completely transferring to another machine)? I hope you haven't had to change because of a virus attack or something. :/