Reputation Spam

Somebody gave me some reputation points, but the whole point of doing so was so they could spam me. The comment is "Embroidery Corporate clothing tee shirt printing t shirts printing" in the form of a bunch of hyperlinks. :mad:

Is there any way to delete that garbage?

Somebody gave me some reputation points, but the whole point of doing so was so they could spam me. The comment is "Embroidery Corporate clothing tee shirt printing t shirts printing" in the form of a bunch of hyperlinks. :mad:

Is there any way to delete that garbage?

Praise doesn't get much loftier than "Embroidery Corporate clothing tee shirt printing t shirts printing"

Oh dear... I'm laughing all the way down into my belly. That's messed up. :D

I suspect an Admin can remove the offending comment from the system.

Sorry... I'm still laughing. :)

Praise doesn't get much loftier than "Embroidery Corporate clothing tee shirt printing t shirts printing"

::D

That post deserves the loftiest kind of praise! (Rep points granted).

You can't expect them to sit there typing away with nothing on but yesterdays underwear like the rest of us...

there Moderators!

There's always the layer of cheese nip dust

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Who do you think did the moderator uniforms?

Where does Phi find the time to do that, and all of the hair styling? Simply amazing.

You enjoy embroidery?
I've spent 5 years here poking holes in the arguments of others while stitching together my own evidence to refute them. It was a natural progression.

And it gives me a chance to rest my eyes from the computer screen!

Who do you think did the moderator uniforms?
And who couldn't hold still while his inseam was being measured?

Well, except for the helmets.
Bleh, that was Cap'n Refsmmat's idea. Liability issue for Staff dealing with crackpots. I just *shake* my head instead of banging it against the wall but swansont has been known to get a running start. And he likes the earflaps/chinstrap look. Go figure.

Where does Phi find the time to do that, and all of the hair styling? Simply amazing.
Well, I'm not doing *your* hair anymore if you insist on wearing that helmet. It's a waste of my time and the wired Pippi Longstocking braids coming out of the holes in your earflaps are too distracting.

Frankly, I think you take the eccentric physicist thing too far.

Bleh, that was Cap'n Refsmmat's idea. Liability issue for Staff dealing with crackpots. I just *shake* my head instead of banging it against the wall but swansont has been known to get a running start. And he likes the earflaps/chinstrap look. Go figure.

Pff. My helmet has radar.