Reverse Speech

blike

From the site:

Everyone knows Neil Armstrong's famous first words on the moon. But did you know that they say something else when played backwards? Armstrong's words, "That's one small step for man" reverses to say, "Man will space walk."

lol

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to be serious about something which is supposed to reveal hidden meanings when it has so many variables. It's like finding hidden codes in the Torah when Hebrew has no vowels, so you get to fill in what makes sense.

• 2 months later...
Guest Aktion

Reverse speech is completely a fake!!

The proof is that you can have a risult only if you speak english.

I am italian and i made a lot of tests speaking in italian then reversed it and nothing happened ...no one phrase in italian reversed but when i said something in english suddenly it was full of "unconcious" thoughts ;)

So..it means just 2 things...italians or any other non english person doesn't have an unconcius mind :D or it is just because english has many many words that can be read reversed as the risult of another word of a different meaning that other languages (es italian) don't have.

So it is just a fake :P

Actually, speaking backwards is real, it's SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING that is kinda a hoax. But actually, some like Charles E. Henderson have acually tried subliminal messaging and its worked! I myself actually know how to speak some backwards english, but thats not subliminal, its just for fun...and sounding weird :)

"Are suggestions more powerful when they are presented subliminally?"

No. Actually, in most cases, they are not as effective as ordinary suggestions. That's because the subconscious mind is not responsive to subliminal commands or complicated messages. Only certain, very limited messages are effective, and they are effective ONLY in this way: They have the effect of saying to the subconscious, "Listen up, what's being said is important." (Please note the distinction here between regular suggestions – that is, carefully crafted, complete statements or sentences – and subliminal imbeds, which are composed of a very narrow set of one- and two-word phrases.)

Think of subliminals used in this way as signals, rather than messages. Like the flashing lights at a railroad crossing. The alternately blinking lights, probably accompanied by a bell, signal that a train is coming. In the same way, certain subliminals signal to the subconscious mind that an important message is on the way. The subliminal signals don't change the suggestion in any way, any more than the train signal changes the train.

http://www.bcx.net/hypnosis/sublims.html