In need of assistant....for experiment...concerning light speed travel

Guest Locke

Guest Locke

So you want to know what I am doing....well everything has a basic pattern find out the pattern and you can alter it control it. Well I have about 5 or 6 120 page notebooks filled with observations. So far I have concluded everything is linked...nothing is new.

There has to be some way to travel at lightspeed....or at least near it So I will find out what it is

Isn't that what the people @ CERN & the FERMI labs are doing w/ particles?

Aren't ninjas too big to be affected by Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle?

blah

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle only applies to the trivial case where the object is a particle.

So you want to know what I am doing....well everything has a basic pattern find out the pattern and you can alter it control it. Well I have about 5 or 6 120 page notebooks filled with observations. So far I have concluded everything is linked...nothing is new.

What type of observations? are you going to actually conduct an experiment or just do the theory?

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle only applies to the trivial case where the object is a particle.

The .gov have been experimenting with particulate ninjas for years now.

Shoot them into your enemy's compound close to the speed of light and they're unstoppable.

hi locke,

Well I have a Q insterd of a theory...if u r traveling at the speed of light and u turn on your headlights. wat happens??...kidding anyway...travelin at speed of light is not possible cuz at that speed the mass energy equation gets owerloaded(mass = infinity)

Thats one point...soon i'll think of more...

(well it might be possible for a thing to travel at a lesser speed nearer to light)