American Tax system

CarolAlynn

Did you know that it is not law in the United States to file a tax return, thats because in the constitution it states that an unproportional tax on all people is illegal. The IRS is a scam! And this proposed world Carbon Tax is also a scam, Carbon dioxide is a natural part of the atmosphere, and humans only acount for something like .01 percent of all the carbon put into the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide itself is only .43 percent of the greenhouse gases. The ocean is the biggest contributer and when the sun heats up the earth the ocean emits more co2 into the atmosphere. WAKE UP AMERICA, you are being controlled!

The United States constitution also states that only gold and silver shall be legal tender. Not a debt based system of paper money.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness".

The United States constitution also states that only gold and silver shall be legal tender. Not a debt based system of paper money.

Where does it say that?

Section 8 "The Congress shall have Power To . . coin Money, regulate the Value thereof"

Section 10 says "No State shall . . . coin Money . . . make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." That's a power denied the states.

There is no such thing as the North American Union. That it does exist is the subject of conspiracy theorists; that it might exist is the subject of mere kooks and nuts (e.g., Ron Paul).

The North American Union is a theoretical idea, not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories exist as well, but the idea itself is not a conspiracy. Ron Paul stated this very clearly in the republican debates on at least two occassions that I can think of. Both times he said he didn't believe in any conspiracy theories about it or 9/11 - that the north american union was merely a concept that many would like to see happen.

The kooks and nuts like Paul because he's an essential libertarian and because Alex Jones likes Paul because he's an essential libertarian.

Before there was a European Union there was talk about a European Union. I'm sure the idea came long before any mechanics were set in motion. The NAU is the same thing, only we got the loony Alex Jones's out there reporting from motel rooms being watched by guys talking into their shirts.

The builderburg meetings have taken place in many countries, one was in Canada in ottowa, its a meeting of the richest people in the world who have power. I have seen the live coverage of these meetings and seen the people at them, yet if asked all of these people would deny being there.

Poor people do this too, it's called Bingo. I know I would deny ever being there...

Where does it say that?

Section 8 "The Congress shall have Power To . . coin Money, regulate the Value thereof"

Section 10 says "No State shall . . . coin Money . . . make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." That's a power denied the states.

Your quite right, my mistake.

However, looking over the constitution I noticed this:

Powers of congress:

"To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;"

How'd the Federal government spin that one? If I understand correctly (I am not an American lawyer/law student), isn't that basically saying congress cannot finance standing armies?

Anyone know how they got around that?

isn't that basically saying congress cannot finance standing armies?

No. It is saying that Congress cannot, for example, enact a 99 year military appropriation bill. They can only appropriate funds for two years at a time, maximum. When the two years (or less) expire they have to make a new appropriation bill. The intent was not to ban standing armies. The intent was to require continued Congressional involvement.

No. It is saying that Congress cannot, for example, enact a 99 year military appropriation bill. They can only appropriate funds for two years at a time, maximum. When the two years (or less) expire they have to make a new appropriation bill. The intent was not to ban standing armies. The intent was to require continued Congressional involvement.

Not challenging your review here really, but didn't the framers have issues with standing armies? I was thinking that was something Madison flipped on during his presidency - the whole war and financing issue with a weak federal government. I don't recall any details though.

Adam Smith published the Wealth of Nations in 1776. Several of the framers were familiar with Smith's writings. Smith saw standing armies as a sign of (18th century) modernity; military technology had advanced to the point that professional soldiers had become a necessity. While the framers did not have a problem with standing armies per se, they did have a problem with standing armies not under civilian control. They addressed this problem by giving the Congress the power of the purse and by requiring Congress to use this power at regular intervals.

I dont live in the states so no they dont but your all missing my main point and that is that the American people are constantly bombarded by misinformation to keep them from realizing what is going on. If you go to downtown ottowa over 50% of the population is aware of the North American Union, if you go to Texas where the trans texas corridor ( a highway that will be tolled even though american tax dollars have already paid for it) almost none of the citizens have heard of the North American Union. Research the Builderburg group, you may be suprised at how many elected officials are supported by them. Bush didnt win, Builderburg got him into the white house.

Don't take Texas too seriously. They aren't even aware PAC10 football is better.:eek:

Seriously, that corridor is just a tollroad. We've had 'em for years back east and they're no big deal. Just wait till Texas tries to sell the road to an overseas investor (that's what the PA governor wants to do).

If we ever get a North American Union, we get all those Mexican beaches and all that Canadian oil. What's not to like?

Don't take Texas too seriously. They aren't even aware PAC10 football is better.:eek:

Seriously, that corridor is just a tollroad. We've had 'em for years back east and they're no big deal. Just wait till Texas tries to sell the road to an overseas investor (that's what the PA governor wants to do).

If we ever get a North American Union, we get all those Mexican beaches and all that Canadian oil. What's not to like?

Mexican currency and Canadian beaches.