American Tax system

CarolAlynn

Did you know that it is not law in the United States to file a tax return, thats because in the constitution it states that an unproportional tax on all people is illegal. The IRS is a scam! And this proposed world Carbon Tax is also a scam, Carbon dioxide is a natural part of the atmosphere, and humans only acount for something like .01 percent of all the carbon put into the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide itself is only .43 percent of the greenhouse gases. The ocean is the biggest contributer and when the sun heats up the earth the ocean emits more co2 into the atmosphere. WAKE UP AMERICA, you are being controlled!

Did you know that it is not law in the United States to file a tax return, thats because in the constitution it states that an unproportional tax on all people is illegal. The IRS is a scam!

The tax law is a matter of de facto, if there's some ambiguity de juris. If you want to fight the IRS, more power to you, but don't stop filing your taxes in the mean time. The IRS is more powerful than you.

And this proposed world Carbon Tax is also a scam, Carbon dioxide is a natural part of the atmosphere, and humans only acount for something like .01 percent of all the carbon put into the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide itself is only .43 percent of the greenhouse gases. The ocean is the biggest contributer and when the sun heats up the earth the ocean emits more co2 into the atmosphere. WAKE UP AMERICA, you are being controlled!

Much different issue being discussed elsewhere.

Nafta, GATT, Builderburg meetings, the Trans texas corridorr. The european Union formed literally with no input from citizens and the same thing is happening in north america. Its not conspiracy its real life. There is even talks of putting a one child policy in north america as Chinas was such a huge success in controlling the population.

Many of the IRS employees have quit and stopped filing tax returns because it is unconstitutional. Its the American people who allow the IRS to be bigger than them.

Nafta, GATT, Builderburg meetings, the Trans texas corridorr. The european Union formed literally with no input from citizens and the same thing is happening in north america. Its not conspiracy its real life. There is even talks of putting a one child policy in north america as Chinas was such a huge success in controlling the population.

And I assume you have a reputable source for this?

Many of the IRS employees have quit and stopped filing tax returns because it is unconstitutional. Its the American people who allow the IRS to be bigger than them.

and by many you mean a couple. I've seen those youtube documentaries too. It seems as if it's the same 2 or 3 people over and over again.

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Yeah, I want to fight that. It's just so murky.

Did you know that it is not law in the United States to file a tax return, thats because in the constitution it states that an unproportional tax on all people is illegal. The IRS is a scam!

You might share that with Wesley Snipes and his attorneys. While he was acquitted of tax fraud, he was convicted on 3 counts of failing to file a tax return. I wonder why his attorneys didn't argue that the charges were illegitimate. I can't imagine that tax attorneys of the caliber that Wesley Snipes can afford and the judge he faced being ignorant on this issue. Can you?

P.S. I can find LOTS more cases if you'd like some reading material....

I dont live in the states so no they dont but your all missing my main point and that is that the American people are constantly bombarded by misinformation to keep them from realizing what is going on. If you go to downtown ottowa over 50% of the population is aware of the North American Union, if you go to Texas where the trans texas corridor ( a highway that will be tolled even though american tax dollars have already paid for it) almost none of the citizens have heard of the North American Union. Research the Builderburg group, you may be suprised at how many elected officials are supported by them. Bush didnt win, Builderburg got him into the white house.

my sources are various documentaries, some with more evidence than others, and my own research, they dont really write text books on this stuff, i just see what is going on in world governments and it points me to a certain conclusion. All of this is kept very quite, but Canadian news has reported it very often, The builderburg meetings have taken place in many countries, one was in Canada in ottowa, its a meeting of the richest people in the world who have power. I have seen the live coverage of these meetings and seen the people at them, yet if asked all of these people would deny being there. PEople such sa Hilary Clinton, Stephen Harper the queen of the netherlands and the entire banking cartel of america... The media in the united states is controlled by corporation and the banking elites who favour a world government.

This is a discussion of world events, if you choose to live in an ignorant bubble thats fine. Just remember they have already required all new american passports to carry id chips with all you information on it, and many families are buying into the idea of micro chipping their children so they can be tracked and identified anywhere in the world.

I, an American citizen, live in an ignorant bubble about our tax system which you demonstrated you know absolutely nil about?

BTW, I've never met anyone who is "buying into the idea of mirco chipping their children."

Just remember they have already required all new american passports to carry id chips with all you information on it

Just FYI: the new passports contain only the information that's on an ordinary non-electronic passport. You know, your picture and name and stuff. What's so terrifying?

http://travel.state.gov/passport/eppt/eppt_2788.html#One

Wake up! All of this - the global warming hoax, the secret world government, my income taxes, ALL of it - is just a smoke screen, decoy conspiracies to distract concerned and alert citizens from the REAL conspiracy, the collaboration with Reticulan overlords to help create alien-human hybrids to colonize Earth and replace humanity, all in exchange for the guaranteed survival of a select few elites, a consortium of shadowy world manipulators without names, allegience, or conscience.

In most cases, you GET MONEY BACK by filing taxes.

Not really. It was your money all the time; the government merely took advantage of your giving the government an interest-free short-term loan.

I dont live in the states so no they dont but your all missing my main point and that is that the American people are constantly bombarded by misinformation to keep them from realizing what is going on. If you go to downtown ottowa over 50% of the population is aware of the North American Union

There is no such thing as the North American Union. That it does exist is the subject of conspiracy theorists; that it might exist is the subject of mere kooks and nuts (e.g., Ron Paul).

... if you go to Texas where the trans texas corridor ( a highway that will be tolled even though american tax dollars have already paid for it) almost none of the citizens have heard of the North American Union.

I live in Ron Paul's district, so unfortunately I have heard of the North American Union. BTW, the Trans Texas Corridor has not been paid for. The federal government and various state governments have paid for some studies. US 59 through Houston is of interstate quality, has been paid for, and will not be a toll road. US 59 elsewhere has been paid for, but is not interstate quality. Upgrading that roads to interstate quality costs an immense amount of money, money that has not yet appeared in any budget. The federal government only provides some of the funds. The states must provide the rest, and the Texas highway administration is nearly out of money.

... the Builderburg group ...

OK. Now I know where you are coming from. The good old Bilderburg group, who, together with the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, and Skull and Bones, are the modern-day illuminati.

Just FYI: the new passports contain only the information that's on an ordinary non-electronic passport. You know, your picture and name and stuff. What's so terrifying?

http://travel.state.gov/passport/eppt/eppt_2788.html#One

That, from a distance, I could read your unencrypted name, date and place of birth and nationality while you're on your way out of the country (presumably for more than two days). Shouldn't be hard to find out where your empty residence is after that. Or maybe I just want to track your movements without bothering to hack into your cellphone.

they willingly joined the european economic community (the name was coined by Hitler) which was what nafta is, an open border free trade agreement, which then turned into the European union, there wasnt even a referendum or a vote.