Best ad u've seen & why?

TimbaLanD

Doh. That advert is for guiness.

Yeah, should of realised that, going by previous Guiness ads, which are also really good...shame about the product. No wonder the mudskipper pulls that face.

There's this pepsi one with Roberto Carlos in it. This Japanese kid offers him a pepsi and bows to him...That one totally owns. See the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztkd2SPtVjI

I also like the Jose +10 commercials with the two kids choosing stars.

Cisse, Kaka, Zidane, Beckham, Dufoe, Kahn, Messi, Beckenbauer. Beckenbauer? Hahahahaha. Platini!

I think the coca cola advert fot the world cup definitely deserves to be here.

Yup thats a good one.

I also like the rice krispies one. Where they say, they wont learn to listen if you never teach them. YUMMMM RICE KRISPIES.

Yeah, should of realised that, going by previous Guiness ads, which are also really good...shame about the product. No wonder the mudskipper pulls that face.

Your not bad mouthing guiness are you :eek:

They used to give a pint of guiness for blood donors in ireland becasue it's full of iron and antioxidants but I don't think they do anymore.

Anyway Guiness is an aquired taste, drink it for long enough you'll grow to love it.

That's the problem, I used to drink it when I was younger...and I grew to hate it, along with cider...just the smell of cider makes me want to chunder.

Though pear cider rocks...if you're going to glastonbury next year, go to the cider stall where they have pear cider, it tastes fantastic. Not all pear cider is up to scratch, our local sells it and it's hideous, it has a foamy film on the top, and looks like dish water, and tastes as much.

I can't stand most ciders either, the dirtily sweet ciders like blackthorn bring back unpleasant memories of raging heartburn and stomach ache from when I was younger... so I very rarely touch the stuff now.

I went to glastonbury a few years ago but I think I only tried scrumpyjack which I didn't really appreciate at the time. But yea i'm half planning to go next year anyway so i'll have to look out for the pear cider if i do go.

Perhaps not the best, but the recent Sprite Ads have been very strange and amusing.

@The Thing: I like those Jose 10+ commercials too! The long version, as usual, is the best. Oh I miss playing soccer/football very much. It makes me want to buy a ball, rather than shoes, though... I can't even remember: was it an Adidas commercial? Ah well.

• 1 year later...

"I bet he drinks Carling Black Label"

Then there was the one (another CBL add I think)that ended in a massive chase with cowboys that spread/crashed over into the next 3 adds! Verry funny. Was some time ago now though. (20 years! or so - crickey! anyone remember them?)

Also - the Rebok "Belly's going to get ya" add was funny.